𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

At the blast surrounding the duo, the chains melted in the heat, the woman's head bowed, her hair covering her eyes, and yet anyone near her could sense the threat of dread surrounding them, the atmosphere suffocating, and the air of violence surrounding her.

Muzan looked down at her, time freezing around them, the blast slowly beginning to envelop each of them, but the demon couldn't miss the slowed movement of the woman tipping a small vial into her mouth, liquid falling through her throat, and a remnant of the liquid cascading down her chin.

Time froze, her mind fogged and her heart raced as he stretched his palm out to her, a visibly panicked expression covering his features, as if he was trying to prevent what was going to inevitably happen.

The halfling head tilted so he could see her slit eye, and only then did he notice the bloodlust- the purest of hatred he has felt in his thousand years of existing...all surrounding her form.

The demons mouth parted and her dark pupils reflected the image of Muzan reaching out to her, his claws exposed, and his expression tense.

his ears began to ring as the scene around him silenced.

The air was still.

The moment settled and hovered as sound stopped, movement was put to a halt, and all sense of feeling was taken away. Muzan was frozen, his dark eyes never once reflecting the light of the world and his ebony hair, never once rendering his appearance appealing.

The halfling's eyes dark and her soul silently cries out to someone- anyone it could reach. Her pain was too great- her bloodlust only grew every second she had her eyes on the demon, her bak hunched over and her body slowly becoming consumed by the flames, just like the demon beside her.

Then gradually, time arose once again and moved sluggishly on before returning back to its normal pace.

The blast was deafening.

The agony of the flames tearing through your flesh, peeling away each layer without mercy, the heat of the moment overwhelming, and the lack of breath that mattered to your lungs felt suffocating, even if it was for a moment. It felt like hell, yet it didn't hurt so much in the spur of the moment.

It wasn't as bad as what Muzan had done to her not long before, but there was a small, not so painful, tingle that she felt when it came into contact with her shape. She was surrounded by nothing but the flames of the explosion, though it was only for a moment. her senses were quickly overrun by the scent of smoke as well as burnt flesh.

Coming into contact with the explosion was like a jolt. A jolt that awoken her body in as many ways as it could, making her senses aware, causing her mind to race during the moment her skin came into rough contact with the flames. But again, it didn't hurt, it was more of just a tingle that ran through her, like you would feel if you accidentally held your hand over a fire for too long. Her body felt unnaturally warm, like it was being embraced by another, yet it was far from comforting- No, it was too hot for it to be comforting, as well as the fact she was fully aware of the consequences she would face once the explosion ceased.