✦ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: chichamaru

You stare contently into the eyes of your partner as he talks about how much he loves you. And you couldn't help but do the same. Who wouldn't love him? He had bought you a small bouquet of white and pink roses that matched the subtle tint of a soft blush on your face. Inside the bouquet we're not only flowers, but a couple of small paper hearts and candies. How thoughtful he was.. but his heart was only for you.

After at least two hours of sitting under a blooming green tree, Muichiro takes your hand and helps you up to your feet. He gives your hand a little kiss and leads you somewhere else. You walk beside him and smile as he takes small steps, wanting to enjoy every moment with you on this special day of the year, Valentine's. At first, you had to teach him about it, but after he learned that on this day, you express how much you love your partner, he immediately caught on and went out of his way to show his pure love.. for you.

Now, you both reach another quiet area together as the sun starts to set in front of your eyes. You stand holding his hand on a tall hill, taking in the serene scene before you. He slowly turns and takes your other hand, standing in front of you now. He sighs happily and gives you a soft kiss on the lips, then leans back and whispers..

"I love you, y/n."

A/n: Well, it's ten days late but whatever heh
Thank you so much for 10k reads!!! Thank you for voting too!! Also happy birthday to Shinobu today 🎉💜
As much as I hate to say it..this books will be ending soon T.T I'll post a few more oneshots then it will be finished 😢
Any suggestions of who you want next, I had options to pick from but I want your opinions as well, you guys can suggest Mitsuri and Shinobu too if you want
I love you guys!! We've come a long way! 🥹

どうもありがとうございます!私はみんなを愛しています!🩷