✦𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: ayunkasukiwolfhashira

✦ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

The bell rang which signaled the end of your class, thank god. You hated math class more than anything so you were internally thanking god that it was finally over. You packed up your belongings and began walking to your last class which was history. Unfortunately, you and Muichiro had no classes together so you were never optimistic or excited about any class.

You sighed deeply and sat at your desk and began staring at the clock like it was going to move faster the harder you stared at it. The class dragged on and you wanted nothing more than to embrace Muichiro once school ended, is that too much to ask?

After some time, you glanced up at the clock and saw you had 5 minutes left! You internally celebrated and your desire to be in Muichiro’s arms grew even more. The bell rang and you practically raced out of the classroom and into the hallways to find Muichiro.

You shot him a text and when he told you where he was, you had no hesitation to dodge through the crowd in order to get to his location. Once he came into view, you smiled brightly, ran up to him and hugged him tightly while burying your face in his shoulder.

“Oh? Hi Y/n, did you have a good day?”

He asked softly and hugged you back, you groaned in response and hugged him tighter which caused him to chuckle.

“Aw, someone's a bit clingy today.”

He said as he stroked your head a bit and placed a gentle kiss on the crown of your head.

“Want to come over and watch a movie while cuddling?”

You nodded and beamed at him which made him smile and peck your cheek.

“Alright, come on, let's meet up with Yuichiro so we can walk there.”

You reluctantly let go and held his hand since you didn’t want to be too far from him. That afternoon, you and Muichiro cuddled on the couch with snacks while watching a movie, just what you needed after a long day of school.