✦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐤𝐨✦❃ᴘᴛ 2❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

After sanemi saw what happened during your hangout with muichiro yesterday. He forbid you from going out with Muichiro anymore…

“What? Why!” you asked, confused at his sudden change of heart. “You never cared before? Why now? What did I do?”

“Because...” sanemi paused to think of an excuse.. “You need to train harder! You keep getting distracted!” he exclaimed.

“W-what?” You muttered out, stunned for a moment before quickly regaining you composure.

“oh yea? Not training hard enough?” You questioned skeptically

“Y-yea!? Now go to the training grounds and do 1000 swings with your sword!” Sanemi demanded.

You were about to open your mouth to speak, but you paused for a moment when you saw sanemis expression. He was mad… you knew if you kept talking back. It would just end up worse for you.

You sighed in defeat and left the room, walking towards the training grounds… you were upset and infuriated. You didn’t understand what you did wrong?

“He can’t just say “you can’t go out anymore”?! That’s so unfair!” You thought to yourself as you had gotten to the training grounds, picking up a sword and starting the dreaded 1000 swings…

“What am I gonna say to Muichiro… I can’t even talk to him!? What am I gonna do..” you mumbled to yourself, lost in your thoughts. Barely able to focus on swinging your sword.

Muichiro looked out his window impatiently. He had been awaiting your letters for a few days now. And still nothing?

It was not normal for you to suddenly go silent without a word…

He decided that he was done waiting and decided to just go see you in person…                                         He swiftly left his estate and started to walk towards the wind estate. It wasn’t a far walk. He just didn’t know what to expect. He didn’t even know why he was so bothered by you not sending him letters anymore…

After the day at the park, he couldn’t get you out of his head, all of his thoughts would circle back to your face. Every time he looked up at the clouds, suddenly every cloud looked like you? Whenever he would zone out, he would hear your voice from afar. Making his head pick up in anticipation, trying to look for you. But end up being disappointed when he realized you weren’t there…

Over the time you went silent, he slowly realized he missed your presence. He couldn’t wait any longer. He needed answers…

Ands that’s why he now finds himself on the wind pillers doorstep. Loudly knocking on the door without a care.

“Who is it..“ sanemi said, opening the door with an annoyed look on his features.

“Where is (name)-“

Slam*

Muichiro stood frozen for a moment, stunned from sanemi slamming the door in his face.

“Never come back here again!” sanemi called out angrily, slightly muffled by the closed door.

It took Muichiro a moment to truly process what had just happened. He was slightly irritated, he came all this way to find out what was going on, just to get a door slammed in his face? He would not accept that as an answer and decided to just go to you directly instead…

“Ugh.. I hate knotty hair!?” You mumbled to yourself. Your hair had been giving you a lot of trouble today. Everytime you got rid of one knot, more knots would appear!? You didnt understand why your hair was being so difficult, all you could do was groan and whine in defeat.