✦𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

"Take this to the master," Muichiro said, holding up his completed letter into the air. After a few moments passed with the letter still between his fingers Muichiro looked over his shoulder.

Usually, his crow was always ready to grab any of his letters and rush off to deliver them. What was going on today?

Muichiro looked around the room but his crow was nowhere to be found.

Hmm...

He stood up and decided to look around, concerned that something may have happened.

"Ginko?" He called, out to his crow around the estate. However, no reply was given back. After searching the house he started to become more concerned.

Muichiro decided to start searching in the courtyard of the mansion for his crow. It was a nice warm day with a cool breeze. Surely a lovely day to be outside so he was hoping to find her here.

A few moments later he spotted you laying down under a tree in the garden. Clearly, passed out as you made no movements as he approached. It was then he noticed what at first he thought was a shadow by your shoulder was actually Ginko sleeping peacefully pressed against your side.

Muichiro couldn't help but smile at the scene. When you first started to befriend him his crow couldn't stand you. Ginko always passed out any insults she could and contradicted you at every turn.

This was a far contrast to those days. He wondered if maybe Ginko had realized how his own demeanor had changed since he had been around you. When he was around you he found himself smiling more and even laughing from time to time.

Perhaps his crow was also starting to enjoy your company or at the very least grateful for the happiness you brought him.