✦𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

It had started to pour pretty badly and Muichiro went to grab something real quick so he left you for a while, you stood there, trying to keep all your bags in place and uncomfortably waiting in your soaked socks. Your hair is wet, sticking to your face as you try and move them behind your ear.

After what felt like forever, Muichiro finally returned, running up to you to make sure youre okay.

"Hey, are you okay? Im so sorry i left for so long. Youre soaked, here let me help." He said with a concerned tone as he took off his coat and put it around you. A tinge of pink dusted your cheeks from the kind gesture. He took his umbrella and opened held it above your head.

"Oh, wait, let me help with that too." He said as he took some of the many bags in his free hand. "Are you ready to go?" You nodded as u both started to walk home.

The entire way home he couldn't stop thinking about your well being, you seemed pretty soaked and he really didnt want you to get a cold. Even tho he was one drenched now. He felt really guilty for making you wait and he would make sure to make it up to you.

The second you got home he immediately pushed you to go take a hot bath and wrapped you up in atleast 10 thick blankets while mentally cursing at the rain.