✦𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 2❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

You woke up, realising that you fell asleep on muichiro, your master's chest. Realising that your on a bed now, you covered your face with the blanket, flustered. You recalled the memories of the past event, trying to remember what had happened.

You turned to the other side only to see muichiro, sleeping peacefully. Boy were you shocked, you didn't expect to see him the same bed as you . You bit your tongue in order to not make any sudden noises, but deep down, you were freaking out.

What had happened when you fell asleep ?

How did you end up here ?

Why is he beside ?

Questions were flooding in your mind as you tried to come up with a possible answer. You stared at his sleeping figure, taking in all that is infront of you. Oh how delicate muichiro looked when he was sleeping, so angelic, so beautiful.

"Are you done staring ? Or do you wish to continue ? " a sudden voice shocked you as you looked up at  muichiro's face and saw him smirking at you.

"How did I end up here ?" You asked, you thought to yourself that it was highly possible to fall asleep but how did you end up in bed ? And did he do anything to you ? Or was he kind and didn't do anything to you ?

Questions still remained a mystery in your head as you tried to come up with a answer. But you feel fine, so he probably didn't do anything to you.

"Oh yes, you will be having your first mission with me as my tsugko tomorrow, master has informed me that, I almost forgot to inform you" muichiro said with his usual expressionless face.

You were determined to not let your master down and make him proud ! And it was your first mission with him too ! You hope to not let him regret his decision in letting you train under him as his tsugko.