✦𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

You were currently at home, getting ready

You were currently at home, getting ready. The tokito twins had invited you to a festival! You were really excited about it, since you havent went to a festival in some time now.

You were dressed in a beautiful (f/c) kimono, with your hair styled in an amazing way you were proud of. And the cherry on top was a gorgeous hairpin the twins had given u as a gift.

You heard a knock on your door and as you opened it, there stood the two mist hashiras. You felt their gaze on you and u felt a bit embarrassed.

"You look beautiful" Muichiro said with a soft smile.

"thanks, you guys are handsome too!" You replied cheerfully.

After a bit of talking, you finally decided to head to where the festival was going to take place.

The place was awfully crowded, like, INCREDIBLY crowded. You were wondering if you could even get past without being squished.

You suddenly felt a hand grab yours.

"Lets hold hands, we dont wana lose eachother do we?" Muichiro said boldly.

Yuichiro was shocked by his brothers boldness, heck he was even envying him.

"Yuichiro! Hold my hand!" You suddenly exclaimed.

"Wha-"

"I don't want you to get lost in the crowd!"

The boy flinched a bit when your hand took his and began walking. But he soon loosened up with flushed cheeks as he tried to distract himself before he explodes.

After you got away from the crowd, you decided to take a look at some stalls.

You got some dango and the twins got some mochi as you walked around.

"Hey Y/n, could i have a taste?" Muichiro said, looking at your dango.

"oh! Sure!" You said as muichiro leaned his head a bit down to reach the dango you were offering.

Yuichiro was looking at you both, jealousy bubbling in his chest. Yuichiro was never really the bold type, yea he was confident and all but when it came to romance stuff, he never really had the balls to initiate anything at all.

"I want to try too." Yuichiro said cooly (he was dying of embarrassment inside ☠️)

You smiled sweetly at him (he died inside again) and handed out it close to his face, enough for him to bite.

• After you guys looked around some more, you decided it was time to rest somewhere

• The twins took u somewhere up a hill, where the whole festival was visible.

• You chatted along with both of them, sitting on the cool grass and looking down at the festival.

• You and yuichiro got a bit lost into your conversation but then you felt a head on your shoulder

• You turned around to see that muichiro had fallen asleep on your shoulder. You were honestly squealing inside but tried to keep it in so you dont wake him up.

• Later on, all of you ended up falling asleep😭

• Muichiro was now laying his head on your lap, while yuichiro was on your other shoulder. Your head was layed on top of the older twins one and your hands were running through the younger brothers hair.

This night honestly couldnt have gotten better.