✦𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

"Why are you so selfish ? Must you always do this ? I can't stand it anymore, your always giving me the silent treatment, it's like as if I was never here. " you said glaring at him before getting up and leaving his house. You did feel bad for him because it wasn't exactly his fault...

At school, when you saw him approaching you, you walked the other way without looking back. This continued on for days, whenever he was approaching you, you would always walk the other way or talk to someone else. Muichiro got sad, the only person he ever hung out with after school was you. Now that your gone, he just goes home and helps his family with chores.

Yuichiro would always ask him what's wrong because muichiro would always come home teary-eyed. Yuichiro figured out what's wrong because he never saw you with muichiro at all. So he figured out something and told muichiro about it, muichiro agreed to it as it was the only way to recover his friendship with you.

The next day at school, you saw yuichiro walking towards you, but when you went to turn to the walk the other way, you saw muichiro. You were confused as to which one was which, muichiro clasped your hands and asked " I'm sorry for whatever I have done, I didn't mean to always give you the silent treatment, I just don't know what to say or do. Please forgive me. " The sudden contact left you blushing.

You didn't mean for muichiro to hold your hands. And you nodded, averting his gaze, until you felt someone push you, you landed straight on muichiro, lips to lips and you quickly broke it off, when you looked behind to glare at the person. You realised it was yuichiro. He gave a smug smirk as your face blushed furiously, muichiro was too stunned, and his face was as red as a tomato.

" it looked like you enjoyed it for a second hm ? " yuichiro teased as you just hide your face using your hands. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your chin, pulling you towards muichiro " if you'd like, we can try that again. "

Those were the last words you heard before getting pulled into a kiss again. You actually enjoyed it. Although you could hear snickering coming from yuichiro, but you couldn't care less. All you cared about was the moment you and muichiro are sharing now. It seemed that it became from friendship to relationship, a love reunited.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1.3𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!! 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮! 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 2024 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!! ❤️❤️❤️

3𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!! 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮! 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 2024 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!! ❤️❤️❤️

ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
(ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏʟᴅ🤍)