✦𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!✦ ❃ᴘᴛ2❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: roninishere

✦ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ 18

Finished with training for the day, Muichiro entered your guys home, no normal greeting from you in the kitchen “Y/N?” Empty kitchen, silence filled the home.

Perhaps were you napping?

Making his way to the bedroom, he heard you throwing up, cause him to instantly worry and stress. Pushing open the door, you were hunched over the toilet as you continued to throw up your guts from the sound of it.

“Y/N, honey,” his voice was soft as he pulled you hair up out of your face as you finished “are you okay? Let it out,” he rubbed your back, trying to ne as comforting as possible

“this is the eighth day in a row… we’re going to Shinubo.”

Maybe it was stress? Your wedding was right around the corner, or maybe it was something you ate?

Oh how young and naive you both are… it’s quite adorable from the other demon slayers point of view.

“You’re pregnant, congratulations!” Shinubo exclaimed at the teenagers who were dumbfounded.

You had an idea that you were, originally you thought it was stress, that was until your clothes started getting tight as you notice some changes in your body- and now that you’re thinking about all of that, you couldn’t remember when was your last period… wow this is kinda scary.

What if you were a bad mother? You didn’t know anything about kids. What if…? 

Muichiro on the other hand has the biggest smile on his face, you’re pregnant? He already couldn’t wait to see the little life inside you, start a family with you. Not realizing that Shinubo already left the room, he snapped out of his thoughts hearing your deep breaths.

Turning to face you, you were slightly freaking out, “hey, honey, breath,” he took your hands into his, giving light squeezes “isn’t this good news? Hey…” did you not want children with him?

Nodding, you listened to his voice, controlling your breathing before blurting out “It is, I’m just-t so scared.”

“Ohh Y/N, there’s nothing to be scared about,” one his hands cupped her chin, brushing his thumb across her jaw as she leaned her head into his touch “everything is going to be okay, you’re going to be an amazing mother,” You replaced that look of fear with a smile as hope filled your eyes.

Just when you thought you couldn’t fall anymore in love with him, you did. “you’re going to be good with him.”

Him? Did you think you were having a boy?

“Does someone think we’re having a boy? I think there’s a little girl in there, heck, we might even have twins!” He joked as he poked your stomach softly.

Oh god, twins ARE strong in his family.

“Muichiro, I swear if I have to push out tw-this is not funny!” You whimpered playfully as he laughed at your reaction.

After begging Shinubo not to tell anyone your news; the both of you waited until your wedding day at dinner to break the news.

“What a flashy way to end the wedding! Congratulations!” Tengen exclaimed breaking the silence as his wives swarmed Y/N, embracing her in hugs congratulating her.

Everyone was shocked, yet happy for the two of you.

“You did so good honey,” Muichiro whispered sweet things because of two reasons; one, you were a warrior during child birth and two because he was trying to sweet talk you since you push out twin boys.  “I love you so much.”

Whispering back that you loved him too, exhaustion was taking over, but when Shinubo came back with the twins, you felt excitement.

Seeing one of twins in your arms as the other was in his, Muichiros eyes sparkled with love, and he couldn’t help to think of his mother, father, and brother. They’d been so proud of him.

I was born to be happy.