✦𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ

The moment you were born, there was a mark on your shoulders. It eventually grew bigger as you grew and grew.

You didn't know why you had a mark there, until eventually, your parents told you that it was your soulmates mark and that they have the same mark as you. You just nodded your head as you took what they said lightly, you didn't really believe in soulmates at all.

It's just when your parents had died protecting you from a demon, your eyes were in fear as you stared at their dead bodies. Just when you thought you were next, a boy with long sliky hair had saved you, you noticed that the bottom of his hair was mint colored while the rest was black. His eyes were teal blue as he stared into yours after eliminating the demon.

He crouched down to your level before saying " Hey, are you okay ? If you want, you can join the demon slayer corps and be like me, to help eliminate demons for a better world " he wiped the tears in your eyes as he stood up and held his hand out for you to grab. He had trained you before you went to the final selection. You could tell he was feared by the lower ranked slayers as he was harsh towards them and insults them. But you didn't really know why he doesn't insult you.

When you passed the final selection, muichiro was so excited to see you after so long ! He had prepared your favourite food too !! Dango with red bean paste ! You stared at the food with drool starting to form. He handed you the dango as you happily ate it. You saw muichiro staring at you, so you offered him a dango.

" Do you want some ? " You had eaten one but there was two left on the stick. You held it near his mouth so that he could eat it. He chomped the dango before chewing on it. " Thank you " was all he said before patting your head.

Eventually, you took on a mission with tangiro and the squad. It was to kill a former lower moon. Muichiro wanted you to stay but he knew he couldn't say no to the master. So he came along instead to be with you. The lower moon and all the demons inside the mansion died quickly because of him. Tangiro and the others were surprised at how strong he was too.

The both of you went home while muichiro was holding your hand. When the both of you arrived at his mansion, muichiro went to attend the hashira meeting while he told you to stay at home or somewhere near his home. You obliged as you went to a field of flowers near his house. You could see a rock big enough for you to lie on, you lied on the rock as you looked up at the clouds. You sighed before feeling someone pull the neckline of your uniform. You turned to see muichiro, looking at the scar on your bare shoulders. He looked at before mumbling a small I knew it and went to hug you. You hugged him back as you enjoyed his warm embrace, but he suddenly pulled back and kissed you on the lips. You were shocked at that but kissed him back.

The both of you just spent and hour by the rocks there, peacefully and watching the clouds.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲!!
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! ☺️

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲!! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! ☺️

(。・ω・。)ノ♥︎

❛‿˂̵✧

❛‿˂̵✧