✦𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

The scent of your favorite food filled the room. It had been a long day, getting constant missions back to back with no breaks. But now, you can finally relax and settle down for the day...

Well, that's what you thought at least...

Suddenly, your Crow interrupted the peaceful silence, flying in with a letter attached to its leg. It certainly had caught you off guard. You weren't expecting a letter at this hour.

“I wonder who it's from?.. Muichiro perhaps?” you thought to yourself as you grabbed the letter from your Crow.

You opened the letter excitedly, revealing a short message on a piece of paper inside. You wasted no time and started reading.

--

Dear (name)

Good evening. I am a demon slayer looking to become a hashiras tsuguko. I would be happy to work under you and would be honored to become your tsuguko. So please, accept me as your tsuguko.

From: Haru Aki

--

“Haru Aki? I've never heard that name before..” you pondered

“But they want to become my tsuguko!? How exciting! I've always wanted a tsuguko!!”

You immediately grabbed a piece of paper and started to write down your reply. You accepted his request with no hesitation.

You had wanted a tsuguko for so long. You constantly asked young talented demon slayers if they wanted to become your tsuguko.

But they all would sadly decline. But now, finally, someone wants to be your tsuguko! You couldn't be any happier! You quickly sealed your letter and sent your Crow to deliver it.

You got up from your seat with newfound excitement and anticipation. Thousands of thoughts ran through your head.

“There's so much to do! I have to get everything ready!!”

The next day had swiftly arrived and today was the day to meet Haru!

You had gotten a room prepared for him and got everything you needed for training. You had gone over your list multiple times to make sure you had everything for Haru. 

You even sent a last-minute letter to Rengoku, asking if you were missing anything and any tips he had. Since you knew Mitsuri used to be his tsuguko.

He ended up actually replying and gave you multiple tips, assuring you that you had gotten more than enough. He wished you good luck and congratulated you on getting your first tsuguko.

You greatly appreciated his feedback, finally feeling at ease and reassured that you were ready.

By the time you were finished with all your preparations. The sun had started to rise. You were so distracted that you didn't get any sleep at all...

You let out a tired sigh as you sat down. “Well, at least I'm ready now...” you said determinedly. Ready to be the best mentor you can be!

Even though you were slightly fatigued. You were still ecstatic! One of your long-time goals is finally coming true! Who wouldn't be happy?

After an hour had passed, you finally heard a knock at the door. The moment you were finally waiting for! You practically flew to the door. Opening it swiftly.

As you peeked out the door, you saw a boy.

“Hello! Are you Haru Aki?”

“Yea obviously?” the boy said, rolling his eyes while walking into your estate.