✦𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: mistymxxn

Rustling in bed, fidgeting with the blanket resting on top of you.. eventually finding yourself unable to sleep because of worries taking over your mind. You try to stop moving, in an attempt to be mindful of not waking up Muichiro who’s seemingly sound asleep next to you, yet you can’t help but try to find some solace in looking at Muichiro now.

Perhaps enjoying your love laying next to you is good enough, right? Since you weren’t feeling drowsy, you decided to analyze Muichiro’s sleeping form, intaking his face being slightly lit up from the reflection of the moonlight was truly a sight for sore eyes. You could simply take this as enough solace for now. Although, you found yourself lost at the sight of Muichiro, continuing to stare at him, unaware that he was awake this entire time.

“…y/n? Why are you staring at me?” Muichiro asks as his eyes begin to flutter open, making direct eye contact with you. You were initially shocked at Muichiro speaking all of a sudden, breaking the silence of a night’s tranquility. Your face starts to heat up since you failed to realize that Muichiro was awake this whole time.. was it because you were moving too much? 

“I’m sorry…” You managed to speak up. Now even more embarrassed since Muichiro’s gaze never left your own, you couldn’t dare look away though, as you wanted to continue on seeking comfort in the presence of your lover. “Is something the matter? You’ve been fidgeting around all this time.. you woke me up.” Muichiro blatantly said with a hint of concern as to why you aren’t asleep yet. You start to feel guilty since you woke Muichiro up due to you not being able to contain your feelings.

It’s as if Muichiro can sense your guilt though, pulling you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you into a hug while the both of you were still laying down. This caught you by surprise, although you took this opportunity to snuggle into Muichiro’s chest, engulfing into the comfort you yearned for. “I just.. have a lot on my mind, Mui.” You spoke, your voice being slightly muffled due to your face being stuffed into Muichiro’s chest. 

Muichiro then started to caress your hair, gently brushing his fingers through the strands of your hair. “Hm.. I can assure you that you’ll be okay, so try not to think much about it right now, okay?..” Muichiro stated, hugging you slightly tighter, both of his arms now entangling you into his comforting warmth that you’ll forever love and remember. Muichiro’s eyes were now slowly closing as he gave you a kiss on the forehead, showing that much needed affection you needed. The both of you slowly drifting off to sleep, sleeping comfortably in the intimacy of the moment and the feeling of each other’s presence. The both of you, having a good night’s rest while cuddling each other.