✦𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

You slammed open the front door of the mansion. Dripping wet you stood in the doorway taking in the sight of Muichiro sipping tea sitting inside.

"How was the rest of your training?" He said with a mocking tone.

Muichiro had told you multiple times to come inside due the pouring rain, but you refused. You were sure you almost had the next breathing form down and you wanted to master it no matter the weather.

Despite all your effort you still weren't able to master it, and now you were drenched, cold, and shivering.

'I-i d-didn't g-get it d-d-own." You said chattering through your teeth. Muichiro let out a big sigh as you walked into the room and sat down.

"Here." He said, as he grabbed a dry towel. "I admire your commitment but if you get sick that will only push back your training further." He explained as he securely fastened the towel around you.

"ACHOO!" You sneezed covering your nose. Muichiro sighed again and handed you a tissue. The Hashira seemed to soften at seeing how bad of shape you really were in after training so long in the rain. 

"Fank yew." You said voice muffled by your sniffles.

"Mhm... just as I thought you are getting sick."

"I'm sowwyy" You said and fell over laying on the floor. It felt nice to finally rest, and the towel around you added extra comfort, but laying on the floor was making it hard to breathe. You sniffled louder.

Muichiro moved to sit behind you then gently picked up your head and rested it in his lap.

"You'll need to elevate your head so you can breathe." He stated. You felt your cheeks warm ever so slightly at the Hashira's affection.

"I didn't mean to set back our training." You said, able to breathe properly now resting on Muichiro.

"I know. Don't think about it now, just rest and get better so we can start again soon. As much as I hate that our training is being set back, I hate seeing you sick more."

"Ok..." You said, feeling ashamed for not listening to the Hashira now. Muichiro ran his hand through your wet hair.

"Hmm you are soaked aren't you?" He let out a small laugh. "Go upstairs and get cleaned up. I'll come up when you're done with some warm tea."

"Can I stay here a bit longer?" You asked, enjoying the Hashira's company and gentle strokes through your hair. Muichiro's eyes widened and he looked down at the pitiful sight of his poor drenched Tsuguko. He couldn't find it in himself to turn down your request.

"Fine... but just for a few more moments." He said with an ever so slight smile. 

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 800+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲!! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 😅 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!! ❤️

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 800+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲!! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 ...