✦𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: kakajuri-fics

✦ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

You sat on your desk with your head onto it as you grumbled to yourself.

“I hate this.. I got a D.. again.”

A paper was on your desk that wrote “(D) - Could do better.”

You felt a tap on your shoulder and look back to see Muichiro with his hand on your shoulder.

“Do you need help?”

“Mhm..” You hummed with a sulking face.

“Alright, let’s see what you g..” Muichiro’s sentence faded when he saw your grade.

“Y/n.. a D..?”

“I tried my best! I swear..!”

He shook his head as he rubbed his temple.

“I expected you to do better,” He patted your back to try and comfort you.

“Maybe I can help?”

“You would!?”

He nodded before he looked back at your paper.

“There’s a lot of things we need to work on..”

He grabbed a paper before grabbing a pencil. He wrote his phone number and address before giving it back to you.

“Here’s my number and address. Meet me at 4:00,”

“Thank you so much Tokito!” You hugged him which startled him a bit but he eventually hugged you back.

“No problem.”

You laid in your bed as you watched TV, forgetting that you were suppose to meet Muichiro.

You got a ding from your phone, causing you to look down and see a notification from Muichiro. Your face immediately turned into nervousness and typed back.

Pretty Boy💙 : “Are you gonna come?”

Once you read the message you sent a “yes.” Before immediately hopping up from your bed and going to the closet.

The study wasn’t going to be anything special so you decided to just wear sweatpants and a jacket over your shirt.

You grabbed your keys to your car before going outside and opening the car to your door. You were rushing out just to get there!

You walked out of your car to the same address to see a small house. It wasn’t big but it was just enough for two or one person.

Muichiro was outside of the door waving his hand for you to come in. You smiled at him and walked over to him.

“I’m so sorry for being late! I..-“

“Forgot?”

You stayed quiet with an expression of embarrassment on your face. You gave a sigh and slightly nodded your head in a yes. He gave a chuckle and opened the door to let you inside.

There were times when you studied with him at his house,  but it was rare. It felt a bit different this time but you couldn’t quite but your finger on it.

You walked in and gave him a “Thank you.” Before smiling at him. He nodded and closed the door behind the two of you. The place was clean and you realized he wasn’t as messy as you thought he was.

“Hm,” You looked back at him before looking back at the inside of the house. “It’s clean? Surprising..” You thought, your eyes scanning the area. The dishes were clean and they all weren’t dirty in the sink.

The floors were obviously clean and sweeped. You were surprised how his house looked better than yours. “Here,” Muichiro said, walking over to the small kitchen table before patting the chair.

You walked over and scooted the chair up before sitting down. You sigh and grabbed the books from your bag as you took them out. A bit awkward if you were being honest. Muichiro sat down into the chair in front of you.

“What is it that your having trouble with?”

You thought about it for a moment as you looked up. “Math..” You muttered, sliding the notebook over to him. “Muichiro,” He looked up at you and spoke. “Yeah?” He said, tilting his head you.

“Can I copy your notes?” You asked. He nodded before getting up from the table and spoke. “One moment, let me get my notebook real quick.” You nodded and silently waited, your legs bouncing as you tapped your fingers on the table.

Your eyes darted to the footsteps that came closer. It seemed like Muichiro had change his outfit as well. He wore a sweater and shorts. You couldn’t help but look at him up and down.

“Are you gonna keep staring?” He asked, walking towards you and giving you his notebook. “Oh! I- no..” You muttered, your hand grabbing the notebook as you flipped to the first page.

You began to write, but it was quite difficult when he kept looking at you as he tapped his fingers onto the table. It made you a bit nervous for some reason. When you finished you gave a sigh and looked back up.

“Thank you for letting me copy your notes, can you help me with this tho?” You asked, grabbing a paper from your bag and took it out from your binder. You slid the paper to him and he stared at it for a moment.

“Alright, here. So first..” He leaned in and turned the paper the other way so it faced you. His fingers pointed at the paper when he spoke.

Your hand was propped to hold your head as you stared. It was so.. boring but you had to listen to get your grades up. You almost even felt like falling asleep.

“Y/n, are you there?” He asked, flicking your forehead with his finger. “Ouch! Yes, I’m here..” You whined, putting your hand on your forehead. “What was that for?”

He looked at you before giving a laugh. “My bad, it was sort of like an instinct,” He leaned in and rubbed his thumb on the red spot. Your eyes were wondering around his face. His lips, his eyes. It was just everything about him that made you feel so flustered.

“Are you alright now?” He asked, looking at you before sitting back in his chair. “Yeah..” You said, looking back at the paper.

“Tokito-“ Your sentence was cut off by him speaking. “Muichiro.” He said. You smiled at him before speaking again. “Muichiro, I understand now. Thank you, really. Your always helping me when I need it.”

“Of course, I’ll always be here if you need it.” He said, smiling back at you once again before letting out a sigh. “You make me calm, you know that?” His words made you feel a bit flustered. “Really? I’m glad.” You gave a slight chuckle at the end of your sentence.

“Y/n, I like you.” He muttered, placing a hand over his face to hide his embarrassment. Your face was as red as a tomato. “Eh..?!” You muttered.

You had liked him for a while, even if you were mostly quiet about it. Your courage to tell him was just never there, but knowing that he likes you back just helped.

“Muichiro,” You looked up at him and spoke. “I like you too, I was just too nervous and scared to say it-“ Your eyes shot to him when you said this, and before you realized it, he had his hands on your cheeks and a look of desperation in his eyes.

“Can I just go ahead and kiss you now that our confession time is over?” You immediately nodded before he kissed you without hesitation. Once his lips met yours your hands were on his face and your eyes closed. How many nights have you been dreaming of this?