✦𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: mistymxxn

Both you and Muichiro were cloud gazing, resting on one another. Your head was atop of Muichiro’s shoulder, while he rested his head against yours, with his arms wrapped around you having you pulled into a warm hug.

Muichiro’s gaze couldn’t help but shift towards you, simply taking in on how you looked so beautiful today. He thought that you were focused on the clouds, however you took notice of his gaze on you, from the corner of your eye.

“Is there something wrong, Mui?” You question, your focus now being on him. His eyes widened a bit, feeling flustered that you caught him looking at you. “No…” he responds back. He still proceeded to look at you though, seemingly daydreaming..

In all honesty, you thought his behavior right now was really cute. It reminded you of an adorable petite animal.. “You look as cute as a bunny.” You state all of a sudden, taking Muichiro by surprise. “W-what…?” He asked in pure confusion and surprise. You.. you thought he was as cute as a bunny..?

You pinch Muichiro’s cheeks lightly, “I said, you look as cute as a bunny, silly~!” You continue to say while giggling at Muichiro’s dumbfounded attitude. He didn’t know how to even respond to that, he’s never been compared to an animal before.. especially to a bunny. 

“Hmph..” he pouts, pulling your hands down from his cheeks, onto your lap. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He says, pretending to not be affected by your words at all. This fails miserably though, as you still can see the color of his cheeks being dusted a soft shade of red. 

And this wasn’t caused by you pinching his cheeks—oh no. You decided to save him the embarrassment, ignoring his flustered reaction. “Uh-huh.. sure.” You sarcastically agree with him, he shoots you a glare from your sarcastic remark. 

“You really do remind me of a bunny though, Muichiro.” You state. He didn’t say anything back, waiting for you to say something, something that he can actually reply back to without feeling dumbfounded. Suddenly, a thought pops up into your mind. 

“What if I do a hairstyle that makes it look like you have bunny ears??!” You exclaim in excitement. Although—Muichiro didn’t seem to share the same energy, as he looked at you with concern about what you were going to do to him.