c501-506end

501

Thinking of her son who was like a walking corpse some time ago, Zhou's mother couldn't help but thank God.

She looked at her son and daughter-in-law standing opposite, her eyes sore, and the Iron Lady almost shed tears.

God seems to have given special treatment to the beauties he gave birth to. Xu Su is now thirty years old, but her beauty has not diminished at all. On the contrary, she has become even more charming. She is pampered and ignorant of the world, and she looks like a girl in her early twenties.

During the four months she was in a coma, she was well taken care of. Her skin was still like snow, and her black hair was like ink. Standing there with her graceful face was a sight that could not be ignored.

But what about her son?

Where is his handsome and handsome son?

Old, haggard, and thin, the two of them stood together. Although there seemed to be an age difference of five years, they looked at least fifteen years apart.

The more she watched, the more sad she became, and Mother Zhou's voice became even more indifferent, "You have been married for so many years, when do you plan to have children?"

It's unbelievable to say that she married into such a family, but this was the first time in so many years that Xu Su was given birth.

She clearly knew that the Zhou family only had one child in this generation, Zhou Mochen. He was thirty-five years old, so there was no way he would be under great pressure.

But she was really well protected by Zhou Mochen, and he shouldered all the pressure alone.

He even stabbed himself...

The fingertips were gently grasped, as if to comfort her. Zhou Mochen's lips moved slightly and he was about to speak when he heard Xu Su's voice.

Xu Su said very naturally: "We are discussing preparations for pregnancy. Don't worry, we have already put this matter on the agenda. We will try to give birth next year."

As soon as she finished speaking, the three people present were a little surprised.

Zhou's mother reacted the fastest. She rarely smiled and said repeatedly: "That's right, that's right! You just have to give birth. When the child is born, I will apply for retirement and raise my grandson at home."

Xu Su: "..."

Father Zhou's eyes also lit up, and he looked at Xu Su with a rare expression of satisfaction.

They knew that their son had made a decision that even nine cows would not be able to pull back. He had been urged to give birth to a child countless times, but the answer was always the same.

If you don’t like it, don’t want children.

The only person who can change his decision is his daughter-in-law.

The old couple looked at each other and started to send people to find some supplements to deliver.

Since you are about to start preparing for pregnancy, you must prepare everything.

As long as Xu Su says something, just wait to hold your grandson.

Zhou's parents went back without even having lunch. When they left, Zhou's mother's attitude towards Xu Su had completely changed by 120 degrees, and she could not hide the smile on her face.

As soon as they left, Zhou Mochen, who had been quiet all this time, looked over and said softly: "I will handle the matter. Just pretend that you didn't agree to anything today."