c221-230

Chapter 221 "Zhou Mochen, what is the password to your study?"
The girl was eating breakfast with her eyes lowered, her smooth wrists without any accessories, and her expressionless face looking distant.
It is so beautiful that one is stunned at first glance, like the bright moon in the sky, cold and arrogant, ordinary people dare not approach it easily.
It's the kind of jaw-dropping beauty.
Over the years that Gu Yue has been in the capital, she thinks she has seen quite a few beauties. She has seen every one of the actresses who are famous for their beauty on the screen, and her own conditions are not bad either.
But at this moment, Gu Yue had to sigh, she had never seen such a look, even in those refined pictures for marketing of actresses.
As for this beauty, she hasn't even fully grown yet. She is clearly still a delicate and innocent girl, but she can get a glimpse of her future appearance.
Gu Yue was stunned without realizing it..
At this time, Xu Su raised his head, blinked his eyelashes, and said with some doubts, "Why are you in a daze? You can eat whatever you want. Don't be as cautious as Huang Chao."
Gu Yue only felt that there was a picture of beauty in front of her, but now the beauty in the picture came to life. She woke up as if from a dream, she quickly came back to her senses, and made a bowl of white porridge to cover up her momentary gaffe.
Xu Su didn't eat much in the morning. He just ate a small bowl of wontons and put down his spoon.
Just as he was about to get up, the phone on the table vibrated.
Gu Yue’s.
She answered the phone with a serious and respectful face.
The other party didn't know what he said. Gu Yue looked up at Xu Su and answered into the phone: "Wake up."
"Already had breakfast."
"A small bowl of wontons."
"yes."
Xu Su raised his eyebrows. The content sounded like Zhou Mochen's call.
She turned to leave, still resenting Zhou Mochen's insistence on confiscating her cell phone yesterday.
Before reaching the door of the restaurant, Gu Yue called out, "Ms. Xu, Mr. Zhou asked you to answer the phone."
In fact, what Zhou Mochen said was, "Ask her if she is willing to answer my call."
Xu Su paused slightly, then left without looking back.
This was the first time that Gu Yue met Xu Su, and it was also the first time that she saw the way she and Zhou Mochen got along.
Looking at the girl's back, Gu Yue held the cell phone that was still on the phone. She thought that all the speculations in the past two years could be overturned.
"Just forget it if she doesn't want to pick it up." Zhou Mochen waited for a moment and was not surprised. He rubbed his brows and began to explain, "Keep an eye on her. She is still injured. Don't let her go out before I come back. Also, She’s injured, keep an eye on her and don’t let her eat spicy food to stimulate her.”
Halfway through, Zhou Mochen suddenly heard a familiar voice on the phone.
Xu Su came back again, walked to the dining table in a few steps, stretched out his hand to Gu Yue, "Give it to me."
She took the phone and said, "Zhou Mochen, what is the password for your study?"
The girl's charming voice seemed to be close to his ears. Zhou Mochen frowned, "Susu..."
The voice is sweet and gentle...
Xu Su walked to the study while talking on the phone. He was not interested in his gentle tone at all, and repeated: "Tell me what the password is for the study. I have to have some fun locking me here."
The man on the other side of the phone didn't know what he said. Xu Su pressed eight numbers on the code lock on the door.
A 'click' sound.
The door opened and Xu Su pushed it open and went in.
Gu Yue, who was following behind, was a little in disbelief. What kind of identity was Zhou Mochen? This was the place where he had lived for two years. There were countless confidential documents in this study. How could anyone enter it at will?
It's better to let this pampered canary go in and have fun...
What made her even more unbelievable was what happened next.
Xu Su walked directly to the desk, turned on the computer, and asked the man on the other end of the phone without feeling anything wrong, "What is the computer password?"
Zhou Mochen was stunned, "Do you want to play on the computer?"
"What else? If you lock me up, why don't you arrange entertainment tools for me?" Xu Su mocked coldly: "By the way, let me send you a few more sets of papers for each subject in the third year of high school. I have finished the previous ones. .”
"The password is more complicated. I will send you a text message later. I will ask Huang Chao to send you the paper later." Of course Zhou Mochen had no objection to Xu Su playing on the computer. He coaxed him good-temperedly, "I will stay in the capital for at most three days." God, Susu, don’t be too angry with me, be good and wait for my return at home.”
Xu Su pursed her lips and hung up the phone directly.
It would be weird if he wasn't angry. In order to keep an eye on her, he went to great lengths to transfer a female assistant from the capital and confiscated her mobile phone. If he wasn't angry about this robbery, he wouldn't be Xu Su.
If it hadn't been for Xi Zirong's incident, Xu Su felt guilty and short of breath in front of Zhou Mochen, and she would have lost her temper last night.
Not long after, new text messages came in.
The password is really complex
Xu Su lost for several minutes.
After the computer was fully turned on, she downloaded "Xianxia Continent".
There are not many fun games these days, so this is what she thought of to pass the time.
When it was time to play the game, Xu Su looked at Gu Yue, who was standing beside him, "You were on the plane last night, go and catch up on some sleep. Don't worry, I won't go out."
"Ah, okay, okay." Gu Yue recovered from the shock and looked at the cartoon character jumping and dancing on the LCD screen again, still unable to believe it.
Mr. Zhou, who is so rigorous in his work that he cannot make any mistakes, actually had "Xianxia Continent" downloaded on his study computer.
The contrast was so great that this elite female who almost regarded Zhou Mochen as a god became sluggish several times in a short period of time.
Gu Yue walked away like a wandering spirit, constantly wondering if he was suffering from a severe lack of sleep and was hallucinating.
Xu Su had no idea what was going on in Gu Yue's mind. She closed the door to the study room and happily sat on the boss's chair to play "Xianxia Continent".
She had heard about this game for a long time in her previous life, but had never played it once.
It is worthy of being an online game that is still standing even more than ten years later. Xu Su got a little addicted while playing it.
This game is famous for its exquisite graphics. It depicts the world of Xianxia very well. There are also many characters in the game. Each character design is very beautiful. From Xu Su's perspective, there is nothing wrong with it.
Xu Su chose the role of a female sword fairy. She didn't recharge, she had a new account, and her weapon was the most ordinary iron sword.
It was a very primitive equipment, but Xu Su played it with gusto. She was a complete newcomer and had no one to guide her. Newbie missions were randomly assigned.
The mission Xu Su received was to go to Wuyou Valley, find a boss called the Ice Beast, kill the monster and reveal the novice equipment, which was her novice reward.
In short, the tasks are random, the maps are random, and the rewards are random. It all depends on face.
Because of this, the planning of this game has been severely criticized by many players, especially those players who have a shameful face and cannot produce high-quality equipment. When they saw Queen Ou, they were even beating their chests and indignantly!
(End of chapter)