c11-20

Chapter 11 ".It's not so embarrassing."

Xu Su swallowed a mouthful of food, shook his head and said, "I went to Kangxian No. 1 Middle School for junior high school, and I only met Huang Feng when I went to register in the classroom on the 3rd."

Huang Feng sat on the right side of Xu Su, stretched out her left hand without chopsticks and hooked Xu Su's shoulder with a smile, leaning her head over and saying, "Although we have known each other for a short time, we hit it off immediately and will be good friends for life."

Qiu Dandan swallowed a mouthful of fried rice and said, "We will be classmates for three years and good classmates for life."

The five of them laughed together.

After finishing their meal, they walked out of the cafeteria. The second and third grade students were about to finish class and crowded into the cafeteria. Thinking that they would be one of them in the future, several of them looked a little solemn.

Back in the dormitory, the other three roommates also arrived. Huang Feng took out the snacks he brought in the morning and shared some among them.

Xu Su shared two pieces of hand-shredded bread. She didn't have anything good to offer in return, so she locked the bread in the cupboard and thought about treating Huang Feng to something if she had the chance.

Although Huang Feng's family seems to be in good condition and they are willing to have a good relationship with Xu Su, it does not mean that she should take advantage of them.

After chatting for a while, the dormitory gradually became quiet, and I started to take a nap.

Xu Su didn't have the habit of taking a nap, and the weather was extremely hot. There was only one ceiling fan in the dormitory, and there was very little wind blowing to the lower bunk. It was getting hotter and hotter, and he couldn't sleep. In order not to disturb other people, he started to close his eyes and rest. Memorize the text silently.

I don't know how long I have been carrying it, but there were noises from other dormitories in the corridor outside. Xu Su got up. As soon as he sat up, he saw Huang Feng on the opposite bed staring at the upper bunk with his eyes. It seemed that he was not asleep at all.

"Let's go, didn't you say you want to get a haircut?" Xu Su said in a low voice.

Huang Feng's eyes lit up, and he stood up gently. Xu Su called Qian Jia again, and at a glance, good guy, this one is also awake.

The three of them quietly walked out of the dormitory and walked on the campus under the bright sun.

Huang Feng took out a Nokia, which was an old mobile phone her father had replaced. She used it. She looked at the time and saw that it was two o'clock in the afternoon.

Only a very small number of students now have mobile phones, which are not as popular as they were more than ten years ago. There is no explicit rule in the school that you cannot bring mobile phones to school. As long as you don’t use them secretly in class, the teacher will not care.

The shops next to No. 1 Middle School were very new. Not far from the school gate, the three of them saw a barber shop, which was much better decorated than the one Xu Su had his hair cut in the industrial area.

At this point, most of the students were still taking a nap. There were only two girls in the store who came early. They must be freshmen from other classes in the first year of high school. Their hair has been cut almost. At this moment, they were sitting on the chair with red eyes, looking in the mirror. of myself.

Qian Jia was flipping through the hair style booklet, trying to find a short hair style that would suit her eyes.

Huang Feng pointed directly at Xu Su, who was quite a bachelor, and said to the hairdresser, "Just give me a haircut according to her style."