c401-410

401
Thus, the two of them completed their first mandarin duck bath.

Of course, this happened while Xu Su was drinking the whole movie, and she had no memory.

In the bathtub, neither of them had any clothes on. Zhou Mochen turned over and over to clean his little girlfriend like a doll, smelling of alcohol, even her hair.

The love of your heart is naked and close in front of you, their skin is touching, and they are honest with each other.

But any normal man cannot remain indifferent.

Not to mention that Zhou Mochen, who had been aroused by Xu Su in the bar, was now filled with images inappropriate for children...

But facing Xu Su, who was drunk and unconscious, he frowned in distress.

It’s really difficult…

  …………

the next day.

When Xu Su woke up, it was almost lunch time.

When she woke up, she stretched with half-closed eyes, and then slowly opened her eyes. From her hair to her toenails, she felt refreshed, without the pain of waking up with a hangover.

Apart from the sequelae of fragmentation, I feel very energetic, my waist is not sore, my legs are not weak...

She picked up her hair and smelled it. Well... even her hair smelled of the hair care oil she usually used.

Zhou Mochen washed her fragrantly from head to toe, what a considerate service.

Unfortunately, when she woke up, the person next to her was gone.

Xu Su lay on the bed for a while. After yawning, he reached for the mobile phone on the bedside table and called him. The call beeped twice and was picked up.

"woke up?"

A gentle male voice came from the other end of the phone. Xu Su's heart shrank slightly, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously: "Well, Zhou Mochen, what time did you leave?"

The other person didn't answer but asked: "Don't you call me brother anymore?"

"..." Some fragmentary fragments flashed through his mind. Xu Su paused for a moment and then spoke cautiously: "What... did I do last night?"

Thinking of being kissed by this little girl on the sofa in the bar box in front of so many people, he was filled with passion. However, when he came back, she slept like a pig and had no intention of putting out the fire...

"...It's nothing," Zhou Mochen gritted his teeth and laughed, and said in a tone that didn't sound like nothing at all: "Xu Su, remember this, don't drink like that drunkard in the future!"

"I know, I know." Xu Su felt guilty for no apparent reason, and said quickly: "Then you go about your business, I won't disturb you anymore."

She hung up the phone decisively, shook her head violently, and shook off the fragments that flashed through her mind from time to time.

She seems...the wine is not very good?
There are several missed calls from Shen Chen on the phone, and Huang Feng and Qian Jia among the QQ trio have also sent several messages.

Xu Su replied to the group message first, and when he looked at Shen Chen's missed call and was hesitating whether to call back, his call came in again.

As soon as the call was connected, the person on the other end seemed stunned, "Xu Su, are you finally awake?"

"..." They are indeed brothers who have known each other since childhood. They even say the same things.