c241-250

Chapter 241 I’m most afraid that you will embarrass me for no reason. Can you just tell me if there is anything you need?
"It's not just today. You don't pay attention to the situation in the class. Gu Yunjia hasn't come to school for a week!" Qian Jia said: "She has a lot of pen pals. She hasn't come to school for so long. Someone asked her what happened to her cousin, and then she found out about their family. problem occurs."

Huang Feng took over the conversation: "I also know this. Gu Yunjia's father is raising a lover outside and gave birth to a brother who is not much younger than her. She has been hiding it well. Unexpectedly, her mother found out some time ago and the two had a big quarrel. After one incident, her father moved directly to the house outside. When he went to pick up his son from school, he was hit by a large truck and one of his legs was amputated. The younger brother, who was in junior high school, died on the spot."

Xu Su was surprised: "When did it happen?"

"More than a month ago, Gu Yunjia's whole person changed a lot during that time. He stopped chasing Xi Shen during recess. I thought he had given up on Xi Shen, but I didn't expect that something happened at home." Qian Jia's voice was low, a little... Worrying about former friends.

"Her father used to be a small leader of Xianhe Real Estate in our city. I heard that he made a lot of money and was the backbone of the family. Her mother was in poor health and hadn't gone to work. After the accident, she couldn't bear the double blow and fell ill. Gu Yunjia also I have a younger sister who is in the third grade of junior high school next door.”

My father had an amputation, my mother was ill, and the family's only stable source of income was gone...
A family that was originally considered to be in good condition suddenly fell into turmoil...
Huang Feng seemed to sigh: "My grandma spent less than 10,000 yuan to twist her leg last year. I don't know how much it will cost to amputate. I heard from Gu Yunjia's cousin that the truck driver who caused the accident had a very poor family and only bought the cheapest The compulsory insurance does not cover much money, so the medical expenses are all paid by their families themselves."

After entering the hospital, money is just water. Even families with small savings cannot help spending money, let alone a serious illness like amputation.
Xu Su pinched the cake and thought of the girl she had eaten with, gossiped with, talked and laughed with, and it was a bit hard to swallow.

"She insisted on coming to class every day when the accident happened in their family. Why is she asking for leave now?" Although they had some unpleasant troubles, they were good friends after all, Qian Jia said in a worried tone.

Huang Feng said: "Who knows, she is the eldest, her parents are ill, her sister is still young, and such a big thing happened at home, so it is normal for her to be busy."

In the end, more than half of the egg pancake was left. Not only was he worried about such a big thing happening at his good friend's house, but what made Xu Su lose his appetite was
She was also wondering if there was Zhou Mochen's handwriting in it?

Why did Gu Yunjia's father keep the outside world well hidden, but her mother discovered it some time ago?

According to the storyline, the trigger for everything was the quarrel between her parents. Gu Yunjia’s father moved out before she encountered this car accident.
Xu Su's heart skipped a beat. Thinking of the malice Gu Yunjia showed in front of Zhou Mochen that afternoon, the hand holding the pen trembled a little.

What if it was really Zhou Mochen who did it?

It was really because Gu Yunjia had ill intentions towards her that she did this.
Xu Su was restless all morning and resisted not calling to ask during the break.
When the bell rang for the last class in the morning, she immediately stood up from her seat and was the first to leave the classroom.