c301-310

Chapter 301 Zhou Mochen is a bit ambitious!
After the three of them sighed, Xu Su put down his phone with satisfaction.

After being caught in the morning on the first day, the second day ended uneventfully.

In the afternoon, Xu Su came out of the exam. Not long after leaving the school, he saw Zhou Mochen waiting by the car from a distance. The man's whole body exuded an indifferent and unapproachable smell, and his cold side face seemed to be illuminated by a layer of golden light in the setting sun. , incompatible with the lively surrounding environment.

After seeing Xu Su, he seemed to be infused with popularity. He quickly raised a smile and walked over to greet him, "Have you completely passed the exam this time?"

"Well, the test is over." Xu Su nodded, "Let's wait for the scores to be reported."

In fact, she probably knew the score herself, and had already made plans to apply for a volunteer program. After completing her three-year goal, Xu Su's pace became much faster.

Ignoring the people around her, she put her arms around her boyfriend's waist and looked up at him with crooked eyebrows: "Go to school tomorrow to review the questions and estimate your score."

She made an appointment with Huang Feng and Qian Jia to go to school together tomorrow to roughly calculate which university in Beijing she could apply for.

Zhou Mochen nodded and said yes, and opened the passenger door next to him: "Get in the car first, it's crowded and hot here."

A thin layer of sweat broke out on Xu Su's forehead, and she wiped it with a tissue.

Zhou Mochen asked: "Do you have any plans for the summer vacation? You have been studying for so long and you have never left Changshi. Do you want to travel somewhere?"

"Now I just want to cover my head and sleep for ten days and a half. I'm so tired. Really, I haven't had a full night's sleep in three years."

After Xu Su complained, he turned his head and glanced at the man driving the car, his eyes brightened: "I want to drive too, Zhou Mochen, please find me a driving school. I plan to get a driver's license during the summer vacation. I found that driving is really cool." .”

In her previous life, she was already thirty and had yet to learn to drive. When she went out, a driver would pick her up and drop her off, so it was not her turn to drive.

Of course, she had no idea of driving by herself at that time, but now, she finds that driving is really cool.

Zhou Mochen is very handsome when he controls the steering wheel, and Xi Zirong is also very handsome when driving.

... Shen Chen seems to be doing pretty well.

So, what is really cool is that driving has nothing to do with people.

Xu Su thought so hard and determined that she wanted to learn to drive, so that she would not need Zhou Mochen to pick her up and drop her off. She was even more repulsed by the thought that she might be assigned a private driver.

"Take a driver's license test?"

Zhou Mochen raised his eyebrows: "If you need to take the exam specially, I will get it for you and make sure you get the certificate."

"...But I have to learn to drive, otherwise I won't be able to drive even if you give me a driver's license."

At the traffic light intersection, Zhou Mochen lightly stepped on the brakes, turned his head and smiled at her: "I'll teach you how to drive, and I'll teach you how to drive."