c441-450

441
Jiang Chusheng raised his lips and smiled. After shaking his hand slightly, he retracted his hand and said, "I've heard about it for a long time."

I've heard about it for a long time...

Xu Su blinked, thinking of the time between himself and Xi Zirong...

She can be considered a scumbag friend that I have known since childhood...

Xu Su was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to answer.

Just at this time, Sika came back.

The two boys consciously avoided it. Sika helped Xu Su change her pants. She couldn't help teasing her in the middle: "Is that Xi Zirong your ex-boyfriend in high school? Su Su, your relationship history is okay. You are not idle at all, and the quality is good." so tall!"

"..." Xu Su was speechless again.

But Xi Zirong is definitely a capable ex, no worse than Jiang Chusheng, the male god that Sika yearns for.

In fact, she was shocked now as to why she saw Xi Zirong in such a place.

After changing his pants, Xi Zirong came in again. Sika walked out very wisely and made room for them. As he left, he winked at Jiang Chusheng who was not visible.

As a result, Xu Su and Xi Zirong were the only two people left in the tent.

Xu Su had a bruise on her knee. It wasn't serious in fact, but it looked scary on her fat-skinned leg.

Xi Zirong frowned and looked at it, then actually took out a bottle of tumbledown wine, put Xu Su's legs on top of him, lowered his eyelids and asked, "Are you so panicked when you see me? Are you running around recklessly to avoid me?" "

"No," Xu Suqian explained with a smile: "It's mainly because I'm too surprised. I'm too surprised."

I was so surprised that I just wanted to hide for the first time.

Xi Zirong held her legs with one hand and rubbed her knees with the other. There was nothing visible on his face. He just said lightly: "I'm surprised too. I didn't expect to see you here. At first, I thought I was in trouble." I'm hallucinating, I miss you so much that I'm in a daze."

"..." Xu Su was silent for a moment, not knowing how to answer the conversation, so he simply asked in confusion: "Why do you want to come to the snow area to play?"

I've never heard of it before, but he still has this plan.

"Because Jiang Chusheng said to me," Xi Zirong looked up at her: "If you feel confused about the future, then go see the world and find answers on the way."

His eyes changed, but seemed to remain the same, still so focused and stubborn.

This sentence did not mention her from beginning to end, but Xu Su always felt that every word was referring to her...

She paused slightly and stopped talking.

Xi Zirong kneaded her for more than ten minutes, and did not stop until Xu Su's knees were red and hot.

While washing his hands, he asked casually: "Who is the man in your team who stopped me?"

"His name is Si Xuan. He is the boss in the online game I play, and he is also the leader of our team-building trip."

Regarding the team-building tour, when Sika was talking to Jiang Chusheng on the way, she almost explained it before they even asked.

"Team leader, look at him like that, I thought you had a different boyfriend."