c231-240

231
"No, no, no, it's our fault. Susu, please let your friend go and let your brother-in-law go."

Li Tingting's voice was hoarse and she was very anxious: "Your brother-in-law didn't do anything that day. If your friend wants to take revenge, he can take revenge on others. Just for the sake of the unborn child in my belly, can I ask him to let your brother-in-law go? Your brother-in-law's job Can’t throw it away!”

Xu Su frowned, stood up quickly, and walked outside the classroom while asking: "What happened?"

On the phone, Li Tingting was too anxious and talked without any beginning or end. Xu Su listened patiently and got a general understanding of the matter.

Shen Chen acted very quickly. Luo Shaofeng's friends at the table all had different kinds of bad luck these days. Losing their jobs was considered a minor matter, and several of them were jailed.

Luo Shaofeng himself was the last one to be affected. When Mr. Zhao had an accident some time ago, he even joined in the fun and added insult to injury, but he didn't expect that it would be his turn.

His position is at the lowest level, but he has not committed corruption or bribery. He just made some mistakes at work and will be fired.

Since the wedding, anyone who offends Xu Su at the wedding banquet will be in bad luck. Although there is no definite evidence that it is related to her, the couple are not stupid. After thinking about it for a while, they will think of the troublemaker. The man was not detained. I heard he just paid a medical bill and disappeared.

How could Li Tingting and his wife not know that their sister/sister-in-law's friend has a lot of background.

So there was this phone call.

At this moment, Xu Su also thought of what Shen Chen said that day.

He said, 'That cousin-in-law of yours is not a good person. I will settle the accounts with him. You won't protect me, right?' '

Listening to Li Tingting's plea on the other end of the phone, she didn't know how to speak for a moment.

Li Tingting talked intermittently for a long time. Seeing that Xu Su remained silent, she suddenly burst into tears and said, "I'm begging you as a sister. I'm going to give birth in a few months. If your brother-in-law loses his job, we and I will be together." The child wants to drink from the northwest wind, he is an iron rice bowl!"

The job in the telecommunications bureau is indeed very popular in small counties. Once fired, I am afraid that I will have to go out to work. When the time comes, I will leave my hometown and work at home.

What's more, they don't know yet whether losing their jobs has just begun or is over.

What if there are other means of revenge waiting later?
Li Tingting's crying made Xu Su feel very uncomfortable. She thought of her aunt Chen Shumei's kindness to her since childhood. If Li Tingting's life was not good, her aunt would not know how to worry.

Xu Su didn't want to embarrass her aunt. She walked out of the teaching building and found a bench under the shade of a tree to sit down. She softly comforted her cell phone: "Sister Tingting, you are still pregnant. Don't worry. I'll ask my friend." Did he do it? If so, I would tell him to stop."

Li Tingting said hello repeatedly and couldn't wait to urge her to ask. For fear of wasting time, she quickly hung up the phone.

"." Xu Su looked at her watch. It was not yet one o'clock. Thinking that it was lunch break, she took out Shen Chen's phone number and dialed it.

Shen Chen was eating with a group of people. His cell phone was on the table. When Xu Su called, he didn't see it for a while.

Someone next to him who had a good relationship with him glanced at him and called him: "Mr. Shen, your phone is ringing. Which school is Xu the beauty? This note is quite interesting."