c101-110

Chapter 101 She thinks she can do it!
On the class list, Huang Feng was assigned to class one as expected. Xu Su and Qian Jia both chose science. They did not need to move classrooms and were still in the previous rocket class.

Saying goodbye at the entrance of the corridor, Xu Su and Qian Jia entered the classroom together.

It was already very lively inside. Xi Zirong arranged for several boys to move books into the classroom, and the students were collecting their own books.

Seeing them walking in, Xi Zirong looked at Xu Su for a few seconds, and then said, "I've put your book on your table for you, just come over and sign it."

There were many students who were newly assigned to the Rocket class and had never seen this blatant bias, and they were all a little shocked for a moment.

Just when they were thinking of coaxing, Xi Zirong glanced at them, and then they all stopped talking.

Xu Su: "."

This person's class leader's authority is quite impressive.

Xu Su walked to the podium, picked up a pen and signed his name on the roster.

Qian Jia has already received her book, and she also came to sign it.

Huang Feng has been assigned to class 1, and her seat is vacant. Teacher Wu has not yet reassigned seats, so Qian Jia unceremoniously sat in Huang Feng's seat.

She said with a smile: "I have long wanted to be your tablemate. I hope Lao Wu can arrange our seats together this time."

Not long after Xu Su sat down, the class was already packed. There were even many students who didn't have desks and new desks were brought in from somewhere.

The Rocket Class, which originally had fifty-eight people, now has sixty-five people after the division, which is quite a bit more.

Many familiar classmates left, and more unfamiliar ones came.

It was not until the bell rang for the second period that Teacher Wu arrived late.

The first thing is to arrange the seats. Teacher Wu is very familiar with the class list. Most of the newly assigned students have been taught by him in other classes and know everything about it.

As Qian Jia had not expected, Xu Su's seats were changed. They were still not at the same table, but their seats were very close to each other.

After allocating the seats, he handed out the course schedule for the new semester. Teacher Wu said: "Put away the course schedule yourself. The new semester has begun. You are all sophomores in high school. The college entrance examination is just around the corner. Let's play wildly during the summer vacation. Retract your mind and devote yourself to learning."

"Every student in the class came in with my permission. You may not have the best grades in your grade, but your scores in every exam are stable and your study attitude is good. Keep it up and try to get into the exam of your choice. 's school."

Xu Su was used to hearing this kind of routine admonishment every time school started.

Teacher Wu was probably not happy to talk about this all the time. After a few brief words, the formal class began.

Last semester, many students who were seriously partial to subjects thought they had particularly good grades in a certain subject, and had long been prepared to rely on competition scores to gain extra points for the college entrance examination, or to be directly recruited into university.

But at that time, everyone was mostly talking about the division of arts and sciences.

In the first week of the second year of high school, the topic of major science competitions began to spread.