c271-280

Chapter 271 "Do you want to become a Taoist partner with me?"

System: [Your friend 'Si Xuan' invites you to form a team, accept/no? 】

Xu Su almost mistakenly thought it was Song Fei'er who clicked "No" again, but luckily he stopped at the critical moment and clicked "Accept".

Si Xuan put down the jade flute in his hand: "Put the things away, absorb the venom, and take the Meteorite Pill, and I will protect you."

The sound of this voice still made Xu Su stunned. She looked at her resurrected character and thought that she was resurrected by his soul song when they first met.

What a lifesaver!

Having saved her three times, Xu Su burst into tears of gratitude: "Thank you, Master, for your life-saving grace. I almost thought I would stay in the foundation-building realm forever."

She said, quickly controlling the character to pick up the things she dropped, and then walked to the poisonous spider corpse and began to absorb the venom.

Soon, the absorption was completed, and he quickly took the Meteoric Pill and waited for the character to condense the Golden Pill.

Sika in the group was still waiting for the results here. Only now did Xu Su have time to type on the keyboard and reply: [Okay, the leader came just in time. I am already condensing the golden elixir. 】

Sika: [Ahhh! You and the leader are indeed destined. He has saved you several times. Su Su, please repay your life-saving grace! 】

Xu Su was speechless. Si Xuan, a top player, didn't need her as a minion to repay him.

But it's one thing whether you need it or not. She still needs to thank you.

Xu Su thanked the monk in white who was guarding the female sword fairy.

Si Xuan seemed to be busy. Except for the first sentence, he didn't say anything. After Xu Su said a few sentences, he didn't say anything for fear of disturbing others.

After the golden elixir was successfully condensed, Si Xuan said the second sentence: "I picked up things on the ground, don't waste them."

There are also treasures that Yan Yue and Ge Fei'er revealed on the ground. Xu Su only picked up her own just now. When she heard Si Xuan's words, she was not pretentious. The boss looked down on these things, so she didn't dislike them at all.

The equipment dropped by monks in the transformation stage!
Xu Su once again expressed his strong gratitude.

Si Xuan: "Do you want to become a Taoist couple with me?"

There was obvious hesitation in his voice.

  !!!

Xu Su's pupils dilated instantly: "What?"

"Our sect's mission has reached the sixteenth level. We need to go to Tongxinya to pick up the flames and lotus. You don't have to worry. After the sect's mission is completed, we can cancel the relationship as a Taoist couple after one month."

Tongxinya...
Xu Su quickly recalled that Tongxinya is one of the forbidden areas in the Xianxia World game. Men and women who have not formed a Taoist couple cannot find the entrance.

The background of the story of the Forbidden Land is in the Middle Ages. At that time, there were still immortals in the world. An earthly immortal who was let down by a Taoist monk died tragically there. The strong resentment turned into reality and dyed the bottom of the cliff black. Monks who were not in the integration stage and above approached the city. Affected by resentment, he gradually became obsessed.