c311-320

Chapter 311 "No, no, no!"

"Gu Yunjia, what are you doing? One glass of wine is not enough to drink with you, right?" Huang Feng next to him stared.

Some students around also looked over, and then looked vaguely at Xi Zirong not far away. Apparently they still remembered the previous entanglements between Xu Su, Xi Zirong, and Gu Yunjia...

Gu Yunjia ignored Huang Feng and just looked at Xu Su: "I'll do it first."

She raised her head and started to drink. Xu Su looked at it speechlessly for a while, could this person also be an alcoholic...

After thinking about it, Xu Su stood up and drank from the can. She actually liked Gu Yunjia. She was really kind. If she liked it, she liked it, and if she hated it, she hated it.

It's hard for Xu Su not to like a girl with this kind of personality.

After finishing a can of beer, Xu Su raised his hand and was about to wipe his lips when his neck was suddenly hooked and tilted to the right uncontrollably. Before he could react, he was kissed hard on the right side of his face.

"If I were a man, I would be at odds with you in this life, and I would try my best to get you." Gu Yunjia let go of his hand and said with a smile, "It's a pity that I'm not a man, so I can only kiss you to enjoy it."

"." Xu Suren was stunned and stiffly touched the place where he was kissed...

There was silence all around...

"Fuck!"

Huang Feng reacted the fastest. She jumped up and took Xu Su's arm, shouting: "I haven't even kissed you!"

Xu Su was so frightened that she quickly avoided Huang Feng's approaching face, "Don't be like this, don't be like this..."

"No! Aren't we best friends? You let Gu Yunjia kiss your face, so you should let me kiss you too." Huang Feng chased after him reluctantly.

"No, no, no!" Xu Su ducked back with a headache and hurriedly explained: "My sexual orientation is normal. I don't like girls."

Huang Feng was just having fun. She laughed so hard when she heard Xu Su's words: "Do you mean that Gu Yunjia's sexual orientation is abnormal?"

Xu Su: "..."

She really doubted it.

Gu Yunjia also smiled beside him: "If it's Xu Su, then I can accept liking girls."

Oh my god!

What a departure!
Goosebumps suddenly appeared on Xu Su's arms. He took two steps back in the opposite direction to Gu Yunjia, and was suddenly supported by a pair of hands: "There is a bottle behind you, be careful."

"..." When I turned around, I realized that she had retreated to Xi Zirong's side.

In this awkward atmosphere, Gu Yunjia said hello to several teachers, nodded slightly to the classmates and said, "I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

Some classmates advised me: "Don't, you have to go upstairs to sing karaoke after dinner. You're already here. Besides, what else can you do during the summer vacation?"

Gu Yunjia said with a smile: "I came here just to join in the fun. Kissing Xu Meiren was an unexpected surprise. I really have something to do this afternoon, so I'll go first."

She has changed a lot in the past six months. She was still gloomy and unsociable at the end of last year, but in the past six months she has returned to the popular Gu Yunjia.