c71-80

Chapter 71 Xu Su, are you going to piss me off?
Xu Su's eyes widened suddenly, seriously?

"What nice words do you want to hear?"

Zhou Mochen didn't answer.

Xu Su felt a little anxious. Wouldn't this person take this opportunity to come to Changshi again overnight?

The time has arrived at 23:59.

Xu Su gritted his teeth and said viciously: "Zhou Mochen, you are very good-looking, really good-looking."

Zhou Mochen on the other end of the phone was stunned for a moment, then chuckled, finally understanding what it meant to be angry one second and ecstatic the next.

"Do you like it then? I mean my face."

This was coaxed.

Xu Su curled his lips, took off his coat and lay down, "Don't be so nervous, I might like it."

In fact, Xu Su was also amazed when she first met him in her previous life.

A young man who is as cold as the moon, even if his aura is ignored, just by his outstanding appearance, as long as he stands there, he can attract everyone's attention without saying a word.

However, Xu Su's surprise was the surprise of beautiful things, which was different from the feedback Zhou Mochen needed.

Later, this amazing feeling was also wiped out and forgotten in the depths of memory.

Zhou Mochen was not angry at being said to be crazy. He asked in a consultative tone: "Xu Su, how about I go back to Changshi tomorrow?"

Xu Su was really speechless with this look of being in love with her for days.

They are not in love either.

The time has reached 00:00.

Xu Su changed the subject and said softly: "Zhou Mochen, Happy New Year."

The girl's charming voice came through the phone, which made Zhou Mochen's heart suddenly soften. Thinking of his mood on this day, his eyes almost turned red: "Xu Su, can you fall in love with me quickly? Stop hanging on me, really. of."

His voice was a little aggrieved and a little painful.

Xu Su almost had to wonder if he had really done something wrong and really hurt this seemingly invincible man.

She could refuse Xi Zirong outright, but she couldn't to Zhou Mochen, which was already aggrieved.

As a result, this person still had such a hurt tone and then accused her with an aggrieved look?

Maybe it was because he couldn't bear it, or maybe it was for some other reason, but it was rare for Xu Su not to laugh at him.

She spoke softly, extremely confused: "Zhou Mochen, do you like me that much?"

She had asked him this question in her previous life, but she asked him when he was thirty years old.

How did Zhou Mochen respond at that time?

Oh, Zhou Mochen didn't answer at that time, maybe because he saw the mockery in her eyes when she asked this question.

Zhou Mochen just glanced at her with his eyes, and then went to the company without saying a word.

At this moment, the 22-year-old Zhou Mochen on the other end of the phone said, "I like you so much that I want to put it in my pocket and hide it. Xu Su, do you know that you should be nice to me?"

I like to worry about gains and losses, and I want to carry her with me, and then take it out and take a look at it from time to time. Will this relieve my anxiety?