c451-460

451
Sika spent a day shopping, and she was the most active when shopping. She was the one who bought the most, and she was the one who was exhausted. On the way back, she kept talking about not going out at night.

Xu Su was also tired, and she could hardly walk. Xi Zirong offered to carry her on his back, but after being refused, he had no choice but to help her walk.

As soon as he returned to the hotel, Sika complained that he was tired, waved at them and went straight back to his room.

After Xi Zirong and Jiang Chusheng joined the team, except when Sika would share a room with Xu Su when camping in the wild, whenever she was staying in a hotel or a B&B, the girl would insist on sleeping in a room by herself if possible.

Xu Su didn't dare to ask about this, and couldn't even imagine what she would say.

At the door of the room, Xu Su smiled awkwardly at Xi Zirong, who was not ready to leave yet: "You..."

Xi Zirong tilted his head and came closer, looked at her aggrievedly and said, "Susu, come in for a while."

"..." Xu Su really had nothing to do with his tone, so he took out his room card and opened the door.

Just wait for a while, he is not Shen Chen's kind of person.

Of course, Xi Zirong was not Shen Chen's kind of person. He didn't look around as soon as he entered the door, but sat on the sofa in the reception area in an orderly manner.

Xu Su handed him a bottle of mineral water and told him to please help himself, then went into the bathroom by herself. After wandering outside for a day, she was tired and tired, and she felt uncomfortable all over without washing.

When she came out again, she changed into a set of home clothes. While wiping her wet long hair, she looked at the person still sitting on the sofa and wondered: "Xi Zirong, you have been shopping all day. Aren't you tired? There are all kinds of clothes on your body." It’s just dust, go back and wash up and sleep.”

Xi Zirong thought she was disgusted with her being dirty, so he hesitated for a while and said, "Should I go back and take a shower first, and then come back?"

Xu Su asked: "What are you still doing here?"

Xi Zirong didn't say anything, just looked at her, which made Xu Su frightened.

She blurted out: "No!"

"What's wrong?" Xi Zirong raised his eyebrows and teased with a smile: "Susu, what are you thinking about?"

"..." Xu Su's face turned a little red. Was she too dirty and misunderstood him?
It’s all because Sika kept mumbling in her ears every day, sleeping!
"No matter what, get out quickly." Xu Su walked over angrily, pulled him up, and pushed him toward the door: "You can't act like a hooligan."

Xi Zirong smiled and clasped her hand tightly, buried his face in her wet hair, and said in a low voice: "Susu, do you really have the patience?"

This sticky instant feeling made people who didn’t know it think they were boyfriend and girlfriend...

Xu Su patted the head on his neck and reminded him: "I have a boyfriend, don't let me make mistakes."

Xi Zirong refused to let go. They had reached their destination. After a few more days, they would go back.

After returning...will he still have the opportunity to be so close to her?
It would never happen again. She would return to the arms of another person. They were legitimate boyfriend and girlfriend, and they would do all the intimate things where he could not see her.