c461-470

461
Military training in universities is more stringent than in high schools, and the military training in University B is far more stringent than other schools.

What does summer military training mean to girls?
It represents pure makeup, no fake face, no clothing to enhance the color, high heels, and beautiful little skirts. It focuses on a true appearance.

Isn’t there a saying?

Is she a beauty? Let’s take a look at the military training.

This is a magic mirror!

In less than three days of military training, all the good-looking freshmen in this class have been discovered. Before Xu Su knew it, her military uniform photos, goose-stepping photos, and even photos of her sitting on the lawn and fanning herself with a hat The photos were taken by members of the school newspaper and used as promotional images.

She undoubtedly became the new campus beauty of University B. When Liu Yun told the news in the group, Xu Su had just finished the day's military training and was lying on the bed paralyzed from exhaustion. Let alone sending a message, she didn't even want to move her fingers.

During the twenty-day military training, Xu Su watched as one classmate after another collapsed from heatstroke and sat next to them to rest. However, she was in good health and could only watch others faint without even shaking herself.

Zhou Mochen visited her several times, always waiting outside the school and driving a very low-key and inconspicuous car.

At noon that day, Xu Su and Wei Wei finished their lunch in the cafeteria and were about to go to the dormitory to take a lunch break when they received a call from Zhou Mochen. She walked helplessly towards the school gate.

Zhou Mochen saw his little girlfriend in camouflage uniform sweating profusely from a distance, and felt heartbroken. As soon as Xu Su got in the car, he kept talking about why he insisted on participating in this military training.

Xu Su turned his face to the cold air outlet, wiped his sweat with a tissue, and then said: "The military training is a bit tiring, but it is still very meaningful. Didn't you participate in the military training back then?"

"Ever since I was ten years old, I have gone to the army to practice for a while every summer." Zhou Mochen took off her hat and didn't mind her sweating. He held her in his arms and coaxed her: "My dear baby is really suffering."

"..." Xu Su knew a lot about the lives of the children of these aristocratic families, but he still expressed shock: "So you really didn't participate in military training?"

Zhou Mochen said: "No, not only the university students, but also the high school students did not participate."

He buried himself into Xu Su's shoulder and neck, sniffed it, and soon began to lick it uncontrollably...

"Don't, I'm covered in stinky sweat, you can't even come in!" Xu Su pushed the head on his neck and was shocked when he felt the wetness: "Zhou Mochen! Shut up!"

Isn’t this person a bit mysophobic?

She had been training all morning, and her clothes were soaked with sweat. She couldn't even imagine how dirty she was, but this person could actually...

"As long as it's you, I'll never come down on you..." Zhou Mochen smiled sullenly and said pitifully: "What should I do, Su Su? I'm going crazy."

"..." Xu Su was silent. She was exhausted from being trained by the instructor. She really couldn't think about lust and could only do nothing.

Zhou Mochen didn't really intend to ask her to do anything. He just kissed and hugged her for a long time, barely quenching his thirst, and then let her go: "I'll drive you in."