c81-90

Chapter 81 "That seems to be the case."

Neither of their family situations are very good, and they don’t know how much it will cost to go to the hospital.

At this time, he was already in a state of regret.

Qian Jia recovered a little from the initial pain. She got off Qiu Kai's back. Xu Su quickly helped her and sat on the single bed in the corner.

Qian Jia said: "I feel a little better. I don't think I need to go to the hospital. It may just be redness."

The school doctor closed the curtain to isolate the sight of the three boys outside, "Show me the injury."

Xu Su helped Qian Jia take off her school uniform jacket, then she lay on the bed with her back facing up, pointed through her clothes and said this was it.

Xu Su slowly pulled her clothes to the place she pointed at. His nose felt sore for a moment. There was a horizontal red mark on the girl's back, which was shocking.

Judging from the situation, it may not be long before bruises appear.

The school doctor put on a pair of gloves, stretched out his hand to press the red marks a few times, and after asking a few more questions, took off the gloves.

After Xu Su pulled down Qian Jia's clothes, he opened the curtain and said, "It looks like there are no bones injured, but the bruise is very serious. Just rub it with medicinal wine for a few days and the bruises will be gone. Be careful these days." Stop knocking."

He also explained: "If it hurts, don't sit for a long time. Rest in bed for two days and it will heal quickly."

After the school doctor prescribed the medicinal wine, Teacher Wu finally came.

He first walked towards Qian Jia, and after asking that it was no big deal, his tense expression relaxed a little.

Then he turned to look at Deng Hui and Qiu Kai, and waved his hands to stop their explanations.

Teacher Wu's face was very cold: "I have just called your parents, and we will discuss the results when they come tomorrow morning."

Qian Jia, Deng Hui, and Qiu Kai's homes are not in Changshi. It is already afternoon, and they can only come to school tomorrow.

Qiu Kai's face turned pale again, while Xu Su looked on without sympathy.

Fortunately, nothing serious happened to Qian Jia this time. Otherwise, it would be really unlucky to be affected because of the fight between these two people.

Teacher Wu said to Qian Jia: "I will give you two days off. You can rest in the dormitory for two days. If it still hurts after two days, continue to rest. Don't rush back to the classroom. You are all doing papers. You can't do anything. You don’t need to worry about not keeping up with your studies.”

Qian Jia nodded seriously.

In the end, Qiu Kai carried Qian Jia back to the dormitory, and Xu Su and Xi Zirong accompanied him all the way.

This was the first time a boy came into their dormitory, two of them.

Xu Su felt a little embarrassed when he noticed that Xi Zirong's gaze was directed towards his bed from the moment he entered the door.

Her bed was in a mess. In the rush of getting up in the morning, the quilts were not neatly stacked, and there were still a few pieces of her clothes on them.

It was difficult to say anything to him in front of the two classmates, so I could only glare at him with power in my eyes.

Xi Zirong was startled, then touched his nose uncomfortably and stood aside blankly.