c31-40

Chapter 31 Help! She seems to have been flirted with

"No, I'll just go to the dormitory and lie down for a while."

Xu Su's voice was hoarse and her throat hurt every time she opened her mouth. She put the keys in her trouser pocket and stood up to go out, but she saw Xi Zirong standing motionless in front of her.

She looked up at him and said patiently: "You can go eat too, I know the way to the dormitory myself."

Xi Zirong did not move. Instead, he frowned and looked at her, "You have a serious cold and you need to take medicine. It's not advisable to take it hard."

The young man's clear voice sounded very serious. Xu Su didn't understand why the two of them had nothing to do with each other, and they hadn't exchanged a few words for two or three months since school started, so why did they get into trouble with him.

Recently, many students in the cooling class have caught colds, and I haven't seen him urging them to take medicine!

Xu Su took out a few scattered bills from his pocket. The largest denomination was five yuan. "Does the squad leader even care about whether I take medicine or not?"

She opened the money and counted it in front of Xi Zirong, nine dollars and five cents.

There is no expression of inferiority complex about poverty at this age on his face: "Do you see? This is all the money I have in my body. Do you think I can afford the medicine? Now I just want to lie down and sleep for a while, please get out of my way." OK?"

Due to lack of sleep, illness and sore throat, Xu Su was a little exhausted after talking for a long time. He staggered and his arm was instantly supported by someone.

Xi Zirong stretched out a hand to hold her arm, and let go after seeing that she stood firm: "You probably don't know that our school infirmary doesn't have to pay for medicines. If you want to sleep, you can prescribe medicine before going to sleep."

Xu Su didn't know what was going on, so he stared and asked, "Is it true?"

Probably due to the cold and fever, the girl's cheeks were red and her eyes were a little confused.

Xi Zirong avoided looking, turned sideways to get out of the way, nodded and said firmly: "Well, Fu Jun went there last week. He has been suffering from the flu recently. Our school has this benefit, can you leave by yourself?"

As he hesitated, he stretched out his hand to help, obviously worried that Xu Su wouldn't be able to stand firmly.

Xu Su waved his hand and refused his help: "No, if you help me out of this classroom, Teacher Wu will ask us to have tea in the afternoon at the latest. I can do it on my own, it's just a little cold."

Xu Su was a little happy. She didn't expect that No. 1 Middle School was not only beautiful in the teaching building, but also cared so much about the students. She really loved it.

Based on her understanding of Chen Shulan and his wife, in their eyes, there is no need to take medicine for her small symptoms. Now that she can take cold medicine without having to drink boiled water to fight it off, Xu Su will certainly not be pretentious and have trouble with her body. .

Xi Zirong took back her hand and saw that she could do it on her own, so she didn't say anything more.

The two walked out of the classroom. During breakfast time, the teaching building was empty.

The late autumn sunlight was not too bright. The two of them were walking side by side, their shadows overlapping each other. Xu Su glanced at them twice and felt something was wrong for some reason, so they subconsciously separated some distance.