c201-210

Chapter 201 "If you can drink with 'those' old men, you can drink with me too."

These words left Xu Su speechless, as if his own motives were very pure.

Don't you want to take her back to the nest and guard her when you first meet her? But you won't be happy when you see other people having this idea...
"I've written down his license plate number. It won't take long to check." At the entrance, Zhou Mochen took out her pink slippers and was not angry when she saw that she didn't want to answer. "If you don't want to say it, just don't say it. After all, you can't either." Maybe he has a crush on that old man."

If today's men were ten or twenty years younger, and Xu Su was still unwilling to reveal anything, Zhou Mochen might have a series of speculations.

Now, Zhou Mochen still has this little bit of confidence. If Xu Su could really let him go and fall in love with this fat old man in his forties, that would be a big mistake.

Actually, it's not that Xu Su doesn't want to say it, it's mainly that she hasn't thought of a word yet...
If Zhou Mochen really knew that she had toasted this old man with a glass of white wine, she didn't know how angry he would be.
Shen Chen, dressed in home clothes, was originally answering emails on the sofa with a laptop in his arms. When he heard Zhou Mochen's words, he stood up and looked over.

While Xu Su was hesitating, Shen Chen answered. He raised his brows and said with interest, "What old man?"

"." Zhou Mochen finally stopped asking, and Shen Chen brought it up again.

"Why are you so curious!" Xu Su glanced at him angrily, then went to wash his hands and prepare to eat.

Why did Shen Chen stay in Changshi for so many days!

It's almost one o'clock now. In order to rush for time in the morning, I ate very little and almost starved to death. Zhou Mochen promised to bring her food, but in the end he took her home to eat.

When I finished washing my hands and went to the restaurant, two men were already waiting at the table.

It was obvious that they were waiting for her without eating.

Xu Su was a little embarrassed. He always felt that he didn't have such a big face, so there was no need to be so solemn.

Shen Chen was now learning about the 'old man' from Zhou Mochen. He looked at the girl opposite who was obediently eating the rice, and he was really curious.

"Classmate Xu, I see that you are not a fun-loving person. You stay at school every day. It is incredible that you can meet Brother Zhou. How did you meet that old man?"

Xu Su paused, and upon hearing his address, he remembered Mr. Zhao's 'Classmate Su Su' again...
"It is said that I called you classmate Su Su." Shen Chen tsked and said with disdain, "This old man actually knows your name."

Xu Su put the bowl down and was disgusted, "Can you still let me have a good meal? If he insists on shouting like this, I am already disgusted with it, and you still mention it!"

"Okay, okay, let's not mention it. You are delicious." Shen Chen used chopsticks to pick up a chopstick of beef jerky and put it into Xu Su's bowl. He smiled and said, "Eat more and you will grow stronger."

Zhou Mochen gave Xu Su's hand a slap in the face, and glanced at Shen Chen expressionlessly. Seeing that the other party started eating naturally, his eyes narrowed slightly.

Xu Su didn't notice anything wrong. She was indeed growing taller. Although she was already at her peak height of 1.68 meters, high school students are mentally active. How could she do it without eating more!