|2| 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Moonlight flittered through the gaps of the blinds drawn over the coruscating flashes of a San Francisco night.

Harper let out a shuddered gasp as Dick's fingers rimmed her waistline.Her back splintered deeper into the door, head arched back as the cool metal dulled the pounding in her ears. Her lips parted but his lips swallowed her sigh of pleasure.

"Dick" she breathed shakily, her hands wounding from beneath his buttoned shirt, fingers lingering on the hardened lines of his stomach. " Dick, the kids-"

Her words fell muted on his tongue. Glazed eyes lusted into hers, a shimmer in his brown eyes that lit up without care and mirth. " They're asleep" he assured before his lips drifted to below her jaw.

Harper stifled the sound creeping up her throat, the vibration sending fireworks through Dick as he sunk lower and lower.

Her hands balled on the tiffs of his shirt, the material sending a spike of frustration through her as her fingertips grazed over his buttons. " Off" she cooed in his ear and Dick didn't have to be told twice. It took him less than a second to relieve himself of the material, hands temporarily departing from her body that shivered at the lack of burning heat from his touch.

Harper's lips curled, her body laying flushed against the door as Dick strode back to her, his bare chest glimmering under the stars. Muscles flexed beneath her fingers, each crevice, well defined and sharpened spasmed under her touch. He was burning.

" Your turn" he said throatly, lips brushing her ear sending shivers down her spine. Too much separated them. His hands lifted the hem of her shirt, raising it agonsingly slow as his knuckels grazed her abdomen. A growl of frustration escaped her until her blouse was discarded next to his shirt at the foot of the table.

His hands found her waist, stalking to her lower back where with a firm tug had their chests colliding.

"Harper" Dick mumbled into her lips, his legs stumbled back, hers following swiftly until the back of his knees met the edge of the bed. Harper's hands rested on his shoulders, giving him a gentle push until he was seated on the bed, hooded eyes staring into hers.