|30| 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

Harper bowed her head. The paramedics arrived soon after Gar disappeared into the building where it was revealed Kory had accidentally blew the pump line releasing chemicals into Gotham's water supply. Tim was taken to the hospital and the group were no closer to their plan of retrieving the two than they were before.

It felt as everything was falling apart. She felt lost trying to hold onto herself, her sanity, before it to would slip away.

Harper was hunched over the sink in her bathroom, harshly scraping the blood from her fingers till it was raw. It didn't help that shortly after, the hospital informed her that Tim Drake had died.

Harper clawed at her hands, it felt suffocating. Red was all she could see. She just kept losing. Gotham was in turmoil, her family was barely keeping their wits and they were running out of ideas.

The door was slammed open as Harper turned to face the culprit. Ryder stood outside the door, a tablet in his hands as he looked at her in mild panic.

" What is it Ryder?" she said bitterly as she grabbed the towel from the stand. He ushered her forward before the tablet was thrust into her hands.

She glanced at him in confusion before it flickered to the screen. It was video, an edited video of that. A video portraying them as the villains. Crane was manipulating Gotham. The Titans were officially wanted. Harper waited on baited breath as Dick now had a bounty held over his head, even they weren't safe anymore. The video ended and Harper passed the tablet back to him.

" They can't really believe this right?" He said as she ran her hand down her face in annoyance. " They will, because they're scared. We're a target now. People have someone to blame  their fear on." She grumbled as Kory entered the room with haste steps, Gar following her swiftly.

" We have a problem" she said as Harper cursed. When did they never.

 When did they never

Harper swerved as she narrowly missed the knife swung across her face. She winced at the sight of the infected. White foam was spewing from their mouths, their eyes fuelled by rage as they swarmed the team. Dick had returned from the precinct which was just as much in chaos as Gotham was. He was watching behind the monitor as his team tried to reason with the people. How were they to restore trust in the people of Gotham?