A/N

WE'RE BACK BABYYYY !!!!!

I'm so grateful for all the support I've received from everyone who has followed the series and my journey. I try to do my best to provide a fun and easy book that's enjoyable to read.

I'm so excited to start this book and if you just bear with me for a bit I hope it will be worth it.

Thank you so much for making it this far and I'll do my best to provide you with a good book.

~~~

Please feel free to comment, vote and add, it means the honest world and makes me so happy to see every single one of you and your expressions.

I won't ramble anymore. So let's finally get this show on the road ;)

𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗

▪︎Violence
▪︎ Death
▪︎ Language
▪︎ Blood / gore
• Mentions of suicide (Brief)
• Torture
▪︎ Lots and lots of heartbreak and tears so get the tissues.

I do not own Titans nor its characters and plots. I only own Ryder and Harper as well as any unrecognisable dialogue and plots. All rights are reserved to their rightful owners.

~~~

Finally please do not copy or steal anything in this book. Rather ask I promise I'm a nice person.

☆ IMPORTANT ☆

If you have not read Survivor please do. I have also edited it completely meaning to those who haven't read the edited version. RYDER IS NOT DEAD. So please to not be confused as why he's suddenly alive again here, do me a favour as just skim read the ending of survivor.

Thank you ♡

« 🇹 🇭 🇦 🇳 🇰  🇾 🇴 🇻  🇫 🇴 🇷 
🇷 🇪 🇦 🇩 🇮 🇳 🇬  »

« 🇹 🇭 🇦 🇳 🇰  🇾 🇴 🇻  🇫 🇴 🇷  🇷 🇪 🇦 🇩 🇮 🇳 🇬  »