𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 (𝖠/𝖭)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Disclaimer

I do not own the characters of Titans, all rights reserved to their rightful owners. However any unrecognisable plot, dialogue and characters belong to me.

Warnings

▪︎Violence
▪︎Death
▪︎Torture
▪︎Language
▪︎Blood

A note

Wow I can't believe this series lasted as long as it did. I'm so grateful if you're still reading this trilogy. It means the absolute world to me.

This sadly will be the end and although I wish I could continue Harper's journey, all good things must come to an end.

This final part will not be based on season four. I personally did not enjoy it, I felt it was very boring and the plot was just not it. I really love the show I just believe after season 2 it kind of went down hill. The final season just felt as if they had to put something out.

I'm sorry if you were hoping for the plot of season four. This season just didn't hit for me.

Hence why this final plot will be based on my own imagination and storyline. It will be a continuation of season 3 regarding Harper's current crisis with her fear gas and make multiple references to past endeavours and characters.

I really hope you enjoy it.

_____________________

Coming Soon

_____________________