epilogue

___________________________________

Okay so here the last chapter of this story, 🥺

No one pov.

??-Kook please come look what she did.
?? - you little devil wait for your dad .
The little devil smile showing her front two teeth she hold her mother finger in her small hands and look at her mother with puppy eyes.
?? - what's happened tae.
Tae looks at the kook and smiles warmly and shows his finger that their daughter holding with her small hand.
Kook coo at her daughter and sit on her level he pick her up and the little devil cling into her father arms.
Tae smile looking at daughter and father duo.
He look behind kook when he hear a soft voice.
He smile when his baby boy and cling into his arms. He hold him close and said "what happened baby".
The seven year old son look at her mother and said "nothing mom i just miss you".
Tae smile and kiss his forehead.
Kook look at them with loving eyes.

His family, his lovely family he can die for them his daughter Kiara his son taemin and his love tae and ofcourse his unborn baby who is  resting on tae tummy. He smile snd hug them and cares tae bump
Tae smiles looking at kook then he feels a kiss on his  checks he looks at his son who smiles at him he coo at hos son and kisses his whole face.

Taemin laugh when tae kiss his whole  face. Kiara in jungkook hand whine while look at his mother and big brother.
Taemin laugh and hols his sister and kiss her whole. She laugh loudly. Tae and kook coo at them.

Kiara their lovely daughter loves her brother and dad the most She loves her mom also but  like to trouble her mother
Her brother taemin he love her mom and mother a lot also love his father but love to tease him.

One more member is going to be added in their  small family whom everyone is waiting for. Tae and kook love their family the most.

"Taehyung where are you please come and eat this it will get cold"... Jin said while setting the table with the baby food.
Namjoon come and smile when he pouty taehyung hiding behind the large sofa.He look at jin and point his finger towards tae. Jin smile because he know their tae doesn't like to eat healthy vegetables soup.

He come towards tae and held his arms tae whine and said " no hyung please I don't want to eat this yucky soup".
Jin coo at tae poury lips and said" but it's for baby".
Tae pout and nod his head they walk over towards the dinning rable tae set in front of his soup and namjoon also seat beside tae.
Kiara and taemin come running to them they pick their cutie pie in their hands and kiara kisses namjoon dimple and namjoon kiss her forehead which makes Kiara smile.

Namjoon smile and said "my baby do you want to eat ?". Kiara nod her head and namjoon fed her with small spoon and jin feed taemin.

And our tae drink his soup while making different and funny faces.
After they complete rheir lunch jungkook and yoongi come and tae ran in jungkook arm. Jungkook smile holding tae in his arms..

Yoongi smile looking at them and seat beside namjoon and kiara show her arms and yoongi smile and pick her in his arms and make her seat on his lap she hold yoongi clothes in her small hand and yawn. Yoongi smile and rub her back to make her sleep she sleep in yoongi hand and jin pick her to and make her sleep on hie small bed he come and see taemin whining.

He laughed because he knows why he is whining he went towards him and hit Namjoon forehead. Namjoon rub his forehead and pout. Taemin laugh and said "thank you jinine uncle".
Namjoon glare at him and he show his puppy eyes to namjoon which he get from his mother.

Namjoon sigh and let him win in the chess game. Taemin laugh and ran to hug namjoon. He smile and kiss taemin crown and taemin smile and ran to tell his appa that he win the game.