66.

Votes 🥺 please.

Long chapter.

Enjoy.

Okay so calling her witch in all lines is not good so I have named her...... So her name is jadis

This is how she looks Her name is jadis

Her name is jadis... The evil witch.

------------------------------------

No one pov.

They each the war field that there was no one there Jungkook looked at Namjoon who was looking around. both look at each other and jungkook raised his eyebrows Taehyung said, “Jungkook, there is no one here.”Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said, "I don't know what's going on."Everyone was looking around at Confusion but after some while they heard the sound of a horse. Jungkook looked towards that sound. Many strange looking species were moving towards them, they did not know who they were: And in the midst of them, the witch was sitting on the golden chariot.he had a creepy smile on her face His army did not look normal, everyone was different.

Jungkook was watching all this and then he realized that someone was standing near him. He looked beside him and saw Karen floating in the air next to him and she said, "this is a shadow,but they changed their form: they are  more powerful It was a little difficult to defeat them.
Jungkook looked at her with a frown and   said " where were you till now".  And she rolled her eyes and said " I was using my mind,I was wondering what their plan was and how we could defeat him so I reached at their base to see them transfer into these things and she cut her hand and collected her own blood in a container i think she is going to something big. Jungkook looked at her and she continued "I came to know that it is very difficult to defeat them.You will have to use your maximum power.And this is what she wants: that you use your power in her Minions and when you fight her she easily defeats you".

Jungkook nod his head he don't know what he should do now. He look at namjoin who is already looking st him with raised eyebrows. Jungkook gulped and namjoon move closer to jungkook while sitting on his horse. He lean to jungkook and said "tell me what happened".

Jungkook repeat all things what karen say to him. Namjoon look at him wides eyes but soon nod his head and said "listen don't use your power much, okay we can handle them you and tae just try to stay safe their "

Jungkook shook his head and said "but hyungs how can we " namjoon huff and said "listen to me what i am saying". Jungkook nod his head. He look at tae who is looking at him with worried eyes. He sigh and moves closer to tae. When tae see jungkook coming to him he also move his horse towards jungkook and jungkook said "listen tae we have to use power less with her minions okay , just try to safe yourself".

Tae is going to say something but a creepy laughing interrupts him. They look moves their heads towards that voice and see that witch looking at them with smrick on her face and said "wow what a pleasant surprise we have here, now we have a queen in war field."Jungkook is going to say something but she continues " i am sorry jungkook dear but now I don't want you i want your little pretty queen. She looked towards tae and said "nice to meet you queen , my name is jadis.

Al of them look at her with wide eyes that can't believe whta they hear she want tae why she wants tae now. She always wanted jungkook for his power but why tae now.

She laughed Manickly and said "What do you think(she pointed her fingers towards jungkook), I will not know that there is someone among us who is more powerful than you and who is capable of killing me(sshe point her fingers towards taehyung)If I take  both your power and your lover's power, then how much more powerful will I become, I know you won't let this happen, so why don't I just take its power and why not i absorbed his power something like this  was born after so many decades. "She looked at tae and bit her lips and said " he looked tasty to me so why not eat him after taking his powers"..

Jungkook looked at her with so much anger and said " who tells all these things".. the witch look at him and said " Ooo you want to know that, okay let me tell you ".
She point her fingers her army and said " go bring him".
Her minions nod his head and run to bring her what she want.
They come with a boy who is bleeding from his head . They holding him from his arms.

Suddenly karen comes and said " kai whta are you doing there".kai look at her with swollen eyes and said " i am sorry "..
The witch laughed and said " this brother and sister".

Karen looked at her with anger and said "why did you do to him". Jadis look at her and smile showing his yellow white teeth and said "he wants to save you my child , so he tell me your little secret. But he such pathetic think i can leave him after he betrayed me"..

Karen sit on her knees and said "please don't hurt him ". Jadis look at her and said "why should i listen to you". Karen sob and joined her hand and said "please".

Jadis put her fingers on her chin and think after a while she said "okay i will leave him but you have to give yourself to me". Karen look at her brother who is looking at her and sobbing he said"please nonna don't do this She'll kill me even if you give yourself to her don't do that save yourself. "

She look at her brother then jadis who is looking atbher with smrick. She got up from her knees and said " I give myself to you but first give my brother to jungkook"

Jadis smile and moves her fingers and kai flew to Jungkook's side as soon as his feet hit the ground, he fell and the soldiers standing with him helped him. He quickly looked at his sister who was looking at him smiling.He cried and started moving towards her, his legs did not have much life so fell there. He started crying and screaming "Please don't do this please it's all my fault: please please no"

Karen look at jungkook who is looking at her with sad eyes. Jungkook look at jadis and said " don't do this to her".jadis look at him and said " why".jungkook grind his teeth and said "Don't do this you ask something else in return.

Jadis laughs and snaps her fingers Karen floats in the air until someone understands something Karen's energy started going into Jadis. She looked at jungkook who was looking at her and said "protect him". She smiles at kai and soon vanishes in thin air He starts shouting loudly and starts hitting the ground."Please, it's my fault: Please no no no please "

All look at him pity eyes No one could understand how and when this happened Everyone was so focused on Jungkook and Jadis's conversation that they didn't even realize when she absorbed Karen's energy. no one can do anything Jin Taehyung Jimin and Jhope had tears in their eyes. Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi also feel bad. They didn't know them that much but they felt bad after seeing kai crying like this.

He cried for some time and then due to weakness and so many injuries, he became unconscious. Soldier turned to Jungkook Jungkook said, "go and help him."

He look at jadis who is yawning and said "Your drama is over, we have to end it, we came here to fight, not to cry. there is a limit If you don't have the courage then surrender yourself to me."

Namjoon grinds his teeth and asks her "How did you come out and who helped you?" Jadis looked at Namjoon and rolled her eyes and said "I am being tested here: Are there so many questions? But i want to answer this in my question. She looked at her  minions and said go bring her.

Minions nod their head. After some time, they brought a girl with them. As soon as they saw that girl they widened their eyes.Jungkook looked at that taehyung and then that girl and said "you?"....

------------------------------------------

Votes 🥺 please.....

Comments please.................