9.(m)

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys...🙏

••••••••••••••••••

18+ theme..... If you are uncomfortable and not 18+ please skip this whole chapter.

Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He dropped me on a bed and hovered at me.He leaned closer to me face peck at my lips and kissed my earlobe and said "babyboy".

Tae pov continue.

I got goosebumps in my body the way he whispers those words to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach my whole body starts burning  the way he looks at me i am feeling very happy because i can feel his love towards me i know i meet him just once but i can say it proudly that i am in love with him so much that i can die for him.

He sat on his both knees and slowly started to take off his clothes when his lift his upper clothes I saw his masculine body , His chest was looking very hard. My eyes slowly went to his abs which were looking very tasty. My eyes were making a picture of his entire body in my mind. I drooled seeing  his body look like a Greek God. i want to lick that biscuit with his milk(cum) and then my eyes want towards his v line oh my goodness i want to him more.i want to see him more , just looking at his body make me crazy.

I forget my shame and start quickly putting my body pressure on one elbow and start taking his lower clothes with the other hand i did not even notice how he looked at me i am focused on doing the  unholy things.

When i did not see any moment in him I looked up and see he looking at me with lust and love eyes and he had smrik on his lips I forgot what i was doing because of that damn smirk his every action giving me goosebumps.

He lays me down and slowly takes his lower clothes and I was watching his every moment with wide eyes and as he took off his clothes, my desire to touch him increased more. he finally throws his clothes beside the bed and i watch his member I gulp very hard because he is huge and thick his veins are seeing i am  dying to touch it. He slowly started to take my clothes and throw cloth in the  blink of an eye and  I was lying naked on the bed in front of him he shamelessly checked me out He watched me up and down and his eyes stopped at my lower area Now I feel exposed in front of him and i  slowly start covering my body because i am feeling shy. My checks turned red.

He groaned and hovered at me and said - "don't try to hide it's mine".. my body becomes numb when I hear those words my emotions are explored and now i  want him, and i said "please i want you~"...

He smiled and said " what you want my baby boy"...
I whined and blushed but hid it and said "i want you please take me please i want you inside me please i want to feel you so close"....

He said " what do you want inside you?".. Now i am feeling frustrated i whined and said "i-i want your dick inside me pleaseeeee"....

He smile and said " let me prepare you first okay."..... He started kissing me hungrily his lips moving very fast He licked my lips and  I understood and opened my mouth He sucked my tongue and suddenly I felt his fingers touching my hole i arch my back when he  entered his one fingers  inside me. He slowly started to move his fingers I felt pain but soon it turned into the pleasure.

He left my lips and moved his head into my neck and sucked my neck ,collarbone,, my shoulders he was sucking, kissing ,biting my shoulders and he slowly went to my chest and started rubbing my  left nipple with his finger  and  he sucking  my right nipple like a hungry child. He is sucking, licking,biting  my right nipple and rubbing my left . I arch my back and encourage him to touch me more"achh hmggg please touch me more ahh"...... Now his two fingers are inside me. My back arch because of so much pleasure and tears started to flow down from my eyes. I can't handle this pleasure.

He scissors my hole with two fingers and sucking my nipples . I feel so much pleasure and have started to moan"ahhhh hmgg~"... then he add one more finger inside my hole now three fingers are thrusting me i started to maon.

"Mmmhhh that right wowwww~~~he hit my prostrate. Ahhhhh this feelings i loving ittttt...... Ahhh"..i-i scream. He started thrusting he finger very fast. my nails are digging in his back i'm pulling his hair.
He leave my right nipple and start giving the same attention to my left nipple and i am moaing mess now.

Soon i started to feel fire in my lower area and now i stare at him and  scream.. "aahhhhh i am com~ing nn~~hhh and comin~~~~nhhh"....
And i come untouched. I cum over my stomach and some on his hand my body shacking because of so much pleasure and sensitive . he left my nipple and slowly kiss. My tummy and my v line.

He rubbing and my inner thigh i feeling so much pleasure. He gave me so much pleasure and  he kissed me my inner thigh soflty and soon started to sucking my inner thigh. I feel he breathes near my hole and soon he enters his tongue inside my hole i hold his hair and start to thrust his tongue inside my hole......  I moaned "Ahhh i just like thaty~~~~~i am ~lovi~iing it. Ahhh mhhh ohh wow m~~y Go~~d" he pulled  out his tongue and pulled me closer to him by my waist he opened my leg wide  and now he is between my leg.

I watched him through my half opened eyes he strock his di*k and spread his pre cum as a lube his slowly put his member and my entrance i feel his tip in my hole. and he enter me without my warning  i scream loudly. he also started to groan.

He said "ahh~~  you are so tight so good for me~~~~nhhhh just like thattttt~~~mnnnnhhhh he stays some minutes still and starts moving his dick in and out i still feeling pain but not as much soon i said.. "ahhh fas~st...".

Room filled with skin slapping, cursing, moaning , breathing, graon and sound of moving bed

He started to thrust me with animalistic speed my body moving up and down because of the force.... He moans ..." Ahhhh So~~good just like ~~ that take mee~~ you are taking me so good my~~~ bady nhh boy. "....

He took his members almost out and thrust with so much  Pressure inside me  and hit my prostate my back arch Because of this and  i scream "hnnnnnnnnn soo goodd~~~~~~hit fasterrr nhhh~~~...."..

He changed the position now my hips are in air and he slamed his dick inside me. He held my waist and started to thrust into animalistic speed i hold the bedsheet and i screammm nhhhhh~ i comeingg~~~ iam coming and soon i come untouched. Nhhhhhhh he said I was also coming he started thrusting faster I got hard again and his thrust started getting sloppy because he was chasing his organs and soon  we both come together he inside me and i am on my chest and bedsheet.... I scram kookiee.... I don't know why i said this name my heart wants to say it loud and feeling overwhelmed. My body  is shaking after hot sex. I slowly opened my eyes and watched his face He looked very shocked and he stared some time and soon  he started to cry.i  panicked and touched his chicks strock little his chick and kiss and i said what happened why are you crying.?

He said call me kookie. I looked at him confused and he again said call me kookiee
I whispered kookie and i also started crying what is Happening to me?. He hugged me and started to cry loudly I also started to cry very loudly. I said don't cry i am here now please don't cry I don't know why i said it but it feels right to  say those word to him.

He hugged me more tighty.we lay down on the bed slowly. he put his face between my neck and shoulder. We both are very tired i can feel it when he stops crying i hear his cute little snoring sound i smile and say cute and soon i also  drift into sleep while holding him  tightly.....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

By by.

I need hobi water now.......