56.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻............... Puppy eyes 🥺👀 votes na guys... Please 🥺.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

No one pov.

Tae white hair was flying in the air, his aura seemed very powerful

Tae white hair was flying in the air, his aura seemed very powerful. They see something like this for the first time. jimin sat down on his knees .Namjin and Yoongi's knees are also giving up. His powerful smell was mixed in the air which was giving them difficulty in breathing.

And here is kook mesmerzied by tae Beauty. He can't take of his eyes from his beautiful tae. He feeling very happy to see his mate like this. He knows that tae is special from him but his is unique and special in his power also. His mesmerzied by tae power he never thought someone more powerful than him exist but there his mate more powerful than him. He glad that he saw his mate like this.

Tae feet keft ground and now his flying in some air his kong golden wings going back and forth. His wings sparks like an diamond in sunlight. He eyea are still closed. His slowly place his feet on the ground and open his eyes and they all got one more shocked to see tse eyes are green.they all look at him wide eyes but soon their eyes meet the ground when they make eye contact with tae. His aur and power make them weak.

Tae eyes meet with kook they both hold eye contact for some minutes and kook unknowingly walk towards tae . Tae standing still in his ground. Kook come near him and noow standing in front of him. Tae eyes green eyes become normal and the green ball disappear from his hand. They both still looking eachother at their eyes.

Kook smile sightly when he see tae eyes getting watery and soon some tears left from tae eyes. Tae sob and hug kook and his wings coverd both them. Kook smile and cares tae hair to make him calm he knows thta tae is sacred.

After some minutes tae said "i a-m sca-red kookk."  Tar neck still buried inside koon neck. kook pat tae head and said "it's ok baby , nothing going to happen with you.. don't be scared i am here for you ".... Tae sniff and nod his head he lift his head from kook neck and rub his eyes. Kook hold tae hand to stop him to rubbing his eyes. Tar pout and said " How do I get these wings in?"... Kook laugh and said.., "Close your eyes and allow the wings to come inside your body. "

Tae nod his head and close his eyes after some seconds his wings move inside with some chirping sound. He sighed in relief and Kook gave him the clothes that Tae had thrown on the ground some time ago.

Tae smile and wear his upper clothes.he look at his hyung who setting on their knees. He look at them confusedly. kook smile and said.., "its because of you baby".

Tae look at him with wide eyes and said.., "WHAT Because of me?.." kook chuckled and nod his head. They all get up from his knees and jimin quickly come and hug him. Tae confusedly wrap his hand to jimin waist.

Tae look at their hyungs who are watching him with a slight smile. he look at kook and kook nod his head.

Jimin broke the hug and kook said.., "jimin please take tae to his room. We are coming after some work."... Jimin nod his head and tae and jimin walk towards their rooms.

When tae and jimin out of their sight. Kook turn to his hyung and said.., " Is he Different from all of us Is he a devil?. "
They all shock their head and kook call a guard. A guard come run to him and bow his head... Kook nod his head and said..," go and write the letter to elders, that we wants to talk to them.. "

The guard bowed to them and said..," yes,your majesty" .... And run to complete his work. Kook sigh and said "what is happening to us?"..

Jin pat kook shoulder and said.., "everything is going to be fine kook".. kook nod his head and yoongi said .., where the last ami meets us?. "

Namjoon frowned and said " I think 2 days ago?". Yoongi nod his head and jin said "Don't you feel that ami has become very different from before? Ever since she gained her power, she has started living a lot apart from us. Like earlier she used to share everything with me, now she doesn't do so?"...

They all look at jin. They also feel that the ami change alot in some days. They thought it because of the change in her body happenings because of increasing her power. They feel bad that they didn't talk to her and now she is missing. They feel bad and frustrated.

So many questions running in their minds. So much feelings and thoughts coming in their minds. They all went to work . They all get busy whole day because of so many meetings. Searching for ami and jhope.

Tae and jimin sleep while crying holding each other so close. Tae feel scared andbhe don't know why he feeling like that and but he shrugged its off....

。⁠*⁠♡。⁠*⁠♡。⁠*⁠♡

Short chapter........ 🥲

Sorry.

By

By

Love you

Votes na guys please 🥺🥺🥺