45.

Please ignore the mistake

Please vote guys 🙏🏻.

❤️❤️❤️

__________________________________

No one pov.

They all are sitting in dinning room namjin trying to control their laughter and yoonmin embarrassly looking at their lap. Jhope nervously fidgeting his finger and ami and kook fighting over senseless thing. Tae looking all of therm with done expression.

Maid are laughing in the kitchen, some guards is shocked because never in their life they see their royal devils like that.

Tae shouted loudly that caught everyone's attention and said  "joonie hyung and jin hyung stop laughing, jimine and yoongi hyung  please eat something first then watch your lap how much you want , hobi hyung you want to break your fingers?, leave your hands and eat something first and you both *pointing at ami and kook* just close your mouth akd eat something.

Kook raised his hand and tae look at him with raised eyebrows and kook said "if we close our mouth then how will we eat the food ". All of them brust in laughter except tae. Tae looks at kook and kook stops laughing because tae  glaring at him and looking very dangerous he(tae) stand up from his seat and take kook fork in his fingers and said "let me tell you to eat".

Kook back away little from his chair and all hyung and ami gulp because tae looking very scary.

He cut meat in kook olate and stuffed it in hia mouth, kook chocked his food little but eat it because tae glaring at him.

He scaredly smile and took a fork from tae hand and start eating lika a good boy. Tae smile and sit on his chair and glare everyone. All of them gulp their saliva and start eating. Tae smile and start his food like an innocent boy.

All of them looka atbtae like they saw a ghost. Kook gulp and whisper in ami ears"How has Taehyung become like this?"
Ami gulp and said "All these because of mood swings: Mood swings are common during periods.".

Kook nod and  prayed for his life. How can he handle tae mood swings like that. But as soon as he look at tae he smile because tae eating like a baby forming a cute oit and humming in taste. He smile and said to himself, i am going to die one day because of  his cutness.

Yoonmin, namjin and jhobiami both look each other and smile. Namjin and suga ami are happy because their jungkook is happy after long time. They know how kook depressed after jeiun dead and he blame himself and never let himself happy. He guilty over everything happened. He lost his smile but Ever since tae came into his life, his smile has come back. And they happy. They are all praying that May this happiness always remain the same in Taekook's life.

Jhope and jimin happy because their baby brother is happy. They both are watching how Jungkook takes care of Taehyung and how much he loves him. They see their love in  their eyes.  They both are happy because their baby brother is happy.

Soon they finish their food and tae said "okay, now we can start our conversation".
They all nod their head and tae clear his throat and said"first we going to talk aboutttt he moving his finger back forth to yoonmin and jhope ami...all four gulp in nervousness and tae smile and stop his finger at jhope and ami.

Yoonmin sign in relief and hobi look at ami with scared eyes and ami nod in assurance and hobi said "i love ami and ami loves me ,so last evening we confessed to each other and we  thought of getting into a relationship and i really love her.

Namjin smile but yoongi and kook both look jhope with suspicious eyes. Hobi gulp and ami shout "oppa don't look at him like that, we love each other".

Tae said " okay don't say anything now , first let suga and jiminie hyung talk. Jimin gulped and said "we also love each other and we confess one week ago and also start over relationship." Suga nod his approving what jimin's said.

Tae nod his head and said "i approve both couples".
Kook shout and said "i approve suga hyung and jimin relation but not hobi and ami.

Suga nodded his head  in approval of kook
Kook said"suga hyung say something don't nod your head like that. "Suga again nod his head and all shout in same time" don't nod your head. "

Suga looked at them and shrugged uis shoulder and said " ami is not mature enough to get into relationship."

Kook nod his head and said "suga hyung is right...."..

All look at kook and suga with blank expression. Jin said "what are you both talking about, she is mature enough to get into a romantic relation and hobi is such a good guy".

Tae and jimin nod their head and said " jin hyung is right , hobi hyung is very good for ami. "

Hobi smile when he listen that his baby brother protecting him. Ami whine and said " suga and kook oppa why are you both talking illogical things".

Kook and suga look at ami with shocked expression and suga said " you are calling us illogical You also know that you are still young. "

Hobi said " she is not young, She is older than me."

Ami looked at him and said "  How can you say this, I look big to you, why do I look big to you, tell me what you think of me?"

Hobi sighed and said " what's your age ami." She think for sone time and said " around 400 to 500 ". Tae and jimin look at her with shocked expressions and Hobi looks at her like he saw his 'favourite' animal  snakeu.

Hobi said "yo-ur ag-e is 500?." ? Ami nod her head and said "what yours age ". Hobi said "i just turned 24 ".

All devils look at him with shocked expression and jin said" what?????. Then tae and jimin whats your age?. "

Tae and jimin come out from their shocked moment and tae said" i am 20 years old and jimin hyung is 22 years old."

All devils shout " whatttttttt? "..

___________________________________

┌⁠(⁠・⁠。⁠・⁠)⁠┘

By by.....