23.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

He peck my lips and said "lets go baby"

No one pov.

Tae and jk both are walking holding each other hand and humming some songs.

Jk took jk towards outside the gate there are small but big house.

Tae said"where are we?"

Jk smiled and said "where we goona take our Ride .

Tae looked confused.

Jk smiled at tae confused face and said" wait baby you will get to know what i am saying"

Tae nodded his head and jk called someone named James.

James came wearing brown colour clothes And a very handsome boy, his blond hair was looking very good, his age was not looking much he looked like a teenager, his hair was falling on his forehead. His eyes were hidden by hair but even then it was understood that this boy was handsome with his pink and plump lips He looked cute and smart.

James came and bowed to show respect towards his king. Jk smiled at him and said" hello james, how are you?"

James smiled and said " i am good your majesty" he looked towards tae confusedly because he never saw his majesty with anyone except jk hyungs.

Jk understands that James wants to know who is  with the cold king.

Jk introduces tae as his queen and tae blush at queen words.

James  was shocked because he knew from the time he was working that his king should never date anyone and it is a sin to talk about marriage in front of him.

But still James shows his respect towards the queen.

Jk chuckled looking at tae blush faced and james shocked expression.

Jk said "bring my horse wind here"

James nodded his head and went to bring his majesty favourite horse wind

When james went inside to bring horse Just then a beautiful girl came, she too was not too old, she looked very beautiful: her blonde hair reached her waist and was shining in the sun. her eyes are very beautiful full black her skin color is pale ,she also wears brown clothes which looks very good on her she is angel in devil nation.

She looks at jk with so much love in her eyes which makes tae frown He looks at jk and smiles because jk looking at him with a soft smile.

Tae said "who is she?"
He turned hiz head to see who he was talking about and looked at he smile little and said"she is James's elder sister her name is maria"

Tae nodded his head and soon maria came and bowed her head.

Jk smiled at her and said" how are you maria and how is your mother now. "

She smiled softly and said" i am good at your majesty and my mother is also very good  It's all because of you And she insists on meeting you when your mother gets better. All three of us were thinking of coming to meet you but let us ensure that we do not disturb you."

Jk smiled at her and said " I am not busy at all, all three can come to meet me anytime.No you leave it I myself am coming to meet your mother Me and my queen both will come to meet your mother."

She frowned at queen words and softly asked "who is your majesty queen?"

Jk smiled and He placed his  hand on Tae's waist and said, "Meet you and my queen, Kim Taehyung."

He smiled blush because his kokkie called him a queen. But when his eyes meet with her.

His smile dropped because her eyes held so much emotion What appeared to be a heartbreak seemed as if she had stopped the tears from flowing from her eyes.

Stopping the tears in her eyes, she congratulated jk and Tae and bowed in respect and immediately left.

He felt her pain because before meeting jk he used to feel the same pain, his eyes used to hide such emotions from everyone.

He looks towards jk who is smiling little It looks like he knows something why her eyes hold those emotions.

Jk moves gis head towards tae and both make eyes contact.

Tae asks him through his eyes but jk smiles softly and soon james comes with horse wind.

James said "Here's your horse your majesty"

Jk smiled and took tae towards horse wind and said " baby meet my girl wind she is best and i love her"

Tae pout cutely and said" more than me?"

Jk. Laughed loudly and pinch tae  checks and said " baby you can't compare my love with horse and i love my little cutie queen more than myself".

Tae blushed and hid his face in jk chest and said" you can't say something like that so easily i make my stomach feel butterflies"

Jk cooed at his baby tae and said" okay okay baby lets go let me see you how my baby horse makes you talk to the wind."

Tae nodded his head and jumped little and said" can i touch her"?

Jk nods his head and takes tae hand with his to pat horse's head She leans in touch and starts licking tae hands  and tae giggles loudly to make jk heart skipped beat because his baby looking bery vute and beautiful in sunrays his skin is glowing his beautiful hair  flying lightly in air his boxy smile and his giggling sound make jk happy.

Both don't know that someone is looking them with teary eyes....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

By by........