64.

Okay i am sorry for the late updates......

Votes guys... Please 🥺.

___________________

_______________

Tae pov.

I am trying my hard to learn about myself. I do know i can do these things It's very hard for me to control my power. Kokkie helps me a lot. I have to save my family from the witch. i can never let her harm my family.

I am in a garden now and I am learning to use my powers well.I have been here since morning and I don't feel like eating anything.I feel very strange I am feeling nauseous just looking at every food item.I'm missing my mom and dad a lot I feel like crying over every little thing I think all this is happening because I am worrying too much about the coming war. I'm angry at Jungkook: I've been here since morning and he hasn't even come to reach me. I don't want to talk to him the whole day.

I am trying to create a ball of fire with my powers, I am trying my best to do it in different ways.I have mastered the water power and I can conquer nature a little.But controlling the fire is a bit difficult.I was so busy practicing that I didn't realize when kokkie came and stood near me.

"Baby what are you doing here , come eat something".. i was startled by the sudden voice and I looked at Jungkook. He smiles  at me and said "you listen to what i just said ?".. i shook  my head and went towards him and hugged him tight His natural scent gives me peace and makes me calm. He wrao his hand aeound my waist and said "you okay". I nod my head and he kissed my crown and said "let's go you have to eat something".. i whines and said "no kokkie I don't want to".. he sighs and said "you have to baby ," War is coming closer, you have to take care of yourself ".

I look at hin with pout I know my pout make him melt but he shook his head and said "you have eat something"... I pout and make a huff sound and leave him alone in the garden.

No one pov.

Tae angrily walk inside the mansion abd confused kook following him behind. They reached dining table. Tae huff and sit on the chair. Kook shook his head snd sit with him. Tae look at him and said "you didn't eat your breakfast?"..

Kook smile and nod his head, tae eyes filled with tears and he hugged him and said "i am sorry because of me you didn't eat anything".. kook confusedly look at him and wrap his arms around tae and rub his back to make him calm.

They eat their breakfast with comfortable silence after eating their breakfast kook said "let's go tae we have to practice more".. tae nod his head and wipes his lips both stand up and headed towards the practice room.

When they reach their they see jimin and jhope practice their swords moves. Kook smile at them jimin and jhope notice them  "tae are you okay?".. jhope asked when he look tae eyes which is red and swollen.

Tae nod his head and smile at them. Jhope also nod his head and kook said "let's practice together".. they nod their head and start practicing their moves. Tae practice his moves alone in the corner he don't want to hurt anybody.

Amy came running inside the practice room and shouted, 'Oppa, come quickly.'Everyone looked at her and follow her to the entrance of their mansion.

They reach their where yoongi , jin and namjoon are already present and looking at their face. They know that something bad happened. They ran to them and kook look at namjoon and said"what happened hyung?".

Namjoon look up from the letter which he hold in his hand and said "kook, one shadow come and gives us this". He shows the Letter in his hand. Kook nod and took the letter and started to read."My puppets are with you and You thought this will help you to win over me , you will  never escape from me, You have 2 options: First beg from me and give me more than half of your power.And the second see your loved ones die and lastly Give me your power with your consent and die with guilt.
I think you should choose the first option, in this only you will die and your loved one should save form me... Maybe.. and if you choose to fight with me be ready Tomorrow i will take your Kingdom in front of your eyes." Kook finish the letter and look up to his hyungs. They have anger in their face.

Jin said " how dare she is".. namjoon rub jin arms to calm him down and yoongi said calmly" don't think so much kook. We will fight with her and win again. ".. kook smile at yoongi and look beside him when e feel hand on his arms.he smile at tae who is holding his arms tight and give him encouraging smile. He kiss tae's crown and said "hyungs , we will make her beg us for her life. " They smiles and said " yes, we will."

They all are scared and nervous but they have to win for their loved ones they have to fight her to save Kook's life they know what  she wants. She wants their kingdom She wants to control evil souls it's her first step to rule the world.when she controls the evil soul she makes them control humans and slowly she takes control over the human world. she wants something very big that they still don't know. she make jieun to take child life she gain oowe form their devil soul. She control jieun like a her puppets. Kook still doesn't know how she controls her and makes her do these things.

They spent whole day to prepare tomorrow fight they already make announcement for the big war and already take major step to keep kingdoms people safe . Some young ones are ready to sacrifice themselves to sfar their king's life.
jin namjoon gets  soldiered ready .Suga Ami Jimin and Jhope brought the people of the Kingdom to a safe place. Kook taught Tae more new moves and plan tomorrow strategies. They spend their night improving themselves. But they hides many things for each other. Tae hides his health form them. Kook hides his anxieties. Jin snd namjoon hides their nervousness. Jimin jhope yoongi ami hides their emotional problems from others.

______________________

______________

I didn't edit this chapter please let me know when you find some mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

The biggest day comes in this story and i hope you got my small hint in this chapter.

And this book is going to end... 2-3 chapters are left smd and i try to upload them soon

Sorry for late update. I am very busy in my day to day life. And Wattpad becomes my peaceful place because of some sweet hearts i already mentioned them in my pre previous chapters.
Everyone who read my book and comments in my chapters are sweet heart. But who votes they are such an angel 😅