10.

Please ignore the mistake

Please vote guys...🙏

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next day morning.
Jk pov.

I woke up from my sleep. I feel weight on my chest I saw most beautiful boy in this world. He sleeping with pout. He eyelashes touching is checks. His beautiful eyes are closed. i smile and vares his check with my thumb. I feeling blessed because my love my life are with me now. When i first see him I don't find my bead when i talk about this to elder they say that his bead is not showing soon because that bead is hidden inside his body because he born very late.

I smile i kissed his forehead i see him opening his eyes his touch my chest feeling it . I think he confused ehere he of sleeping he open his eyes and turn his head to ne his smile softly snd blush he set up from bed and cover his face i chuckled and watch him.

I said good morning babyboy he smile akd blush more i feeling proud because i the reasons of his blush. He smile and said good morning. Oh my god his voice is so deep.

He stare me lovingly i smile and said "love are you okay" hs blushed and said "i am okay".

Suddenly he said "what are we?" I smiled and said "what do you want we become".

He said "do you love me" i smile and said"i love you" he blushed more and cover his face with his palm and said "then why do you leave me alone inside that forest and how i am here?  Why I don't remember anything?"

I am feeling sad to leave my love alone inside that dangerous forest i said "i am sorry love its-s i re-ally sorr-y. I shutters he smile and said" its okay don't feel bad.. do you love me right "?  I smile and said " of course i love you very much". I don't want him pressure to remember pur padt because his body can't take it. I have to wait for a right moment.

He said" so what are we"?
I said " your lover, your boyfriend, your husband, your friends, your family"
He smiled widely and hugged me and said i love so much.
I said lets go my love. Lets take a bath and eat something.
He smiled and said yes but he suddenly stopped and said I don't clothes what should i wear
I smile and said " you can have my clothes i know its big for you i know but i will call someone and said them to bring you new clothes for now on. But tody wear my clothes.
He smile and said okay. He get up from bed he again stop and said where is bathroom.
I chuckled and said let me show you. Come on . He follow me with covering his body with blanket. I stop infront of th bathroom door and said its a bathroom.
He smile and start walking Inside the bathroom. He smriked and said do you want me to join you .
He blushed and said pervent and closed the door. I laughy and started walking towards bed to changes bed sheet.
I changes bedsheets and walk to my Wardrobe to find small clothes for him. I took out the  clothes and started walking towards bathroom and said i put your clothes in  a bed and i ma going different room to shower. I listen him saying okay. And then i leave the room.

Tae pov
I am Inside the bathroom i smile i saw myself in the mirror. I covered with so much hickey its turn black and blue i touched my body i am feeling his hand all over my body i feeling so much happy that i can't describe it and I started taking shower and come outside vovering my lower body with towel and see my clothes on the bed and smile and wear thst clothes i smile and sat on the bed and start watchind around the room.

And soon i hear some sound i smile because i know who are there he come inside and he come inside smile and said"love lets go we have to eat something".
I blushed because of that nickname and said okay.
I get up from bed walk towards him. He smile and hold ny waist and start walking soon we enter to a big room where are lots of chair.
I see there are four people are already settings.
I feel awkward because there are lot people and i don't like socialise with people.
I think he feel my uncomfortablence. Ge hold my waist little tight and said its love there are my family.
I smile when he said family because i going to met them we come towards them they all turn there toward me they stare at me sometime and smile.
I see a very handsome running towards me and suddenly hug me and said u come back i am glad i feel you u are really born.
I watch them. Confusedly because I can't understand what he saying i am born again. Do i meet him somewhere but his hugs feel familiar. His touch feel familiar.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Short and fiilers chapter.

By by