67.

Please vote.. 🥺

--------------------------------------

No one pov.

Jungkook looked at that taehyung and then that girl said "you?".

Taehyung ami namjoon jin look at her with shocked expression. Jimin and jhope looks at them confused face.
Jungkook look at namjoon who gulo and shake his head that he doesn't know what happening here. Jungkook nod and look at her.
She look at jungkook with teary eyes and small smile snd said "sorry". Jungkook angrily look at jadis and said "what are you doing". She look at jungkook and said "bot i have to tell you that you look so handsome when you are angry. How come I never notice that you are that handsome."she licks her lips and said " I will not kill  you, I will just take your power and use you as my sex toy. ".jungkook growl and say something but stop when he hears tae saying "how about we take your all power and breaks you every bone in your body and then put you in a cage and then let you beg us to kill you. "Jungkook look at tae with wide eyes. And jimin and jhope have proud smile on fheir faces. Jadis smiled and said " i like you little one" and her smile drop and she continue"but i still kill when you beg me to not ". Tae chuckled and said "we will see."
Jadis smrick and said "take your girl jungkook I don't need her anymore."

Her minions push her towards jungkook army she stumbled and fell on her knees soldier help her stand up and she look at jungkook with guilty eyes and said"i am sorry majesty". Jungkook looked at her and said " maria what did you do ?"..

She looked down and said " I  free her". Jungkook looked with wide eyes and said "why and how?".The girl wiped her tears and said, " My eyes were blinded by love.'I took a big step without understanding anything" Jungkook looked at her and asked " why did you do this" .

She carried that smile and said, "I wanted to make you mine when I saw you with the queen. I couldn't control my jealousy i  feel like getting you at any cost Then I heard from a boy named Kai that if I asked for help from this witch then you  would love me.I agreed to his request and did as he asked and i freed her As soon as she was free, she took me captive and stayed with me She was weak so she couldn't heal.

I help her in everything And she assured me that she would give me my love I help her in all her work But one day I heard from her while talking to two people named kai and Karen  that she will kill you. So I wanted to tell this to you but she has captured my brother James.

She sat on her knees and said, please save my brothers.Jungkook looked at it without any expression and asked the soldier to keep her somewhere safe. And she walked with them crying Jungkook felt bad that people he trusted were betrayed  him.

Jadis listened to all this and said "it's done then  come to work Jungkook looked at her and Jadis smiled and said, "tell me, will you die fighting with me or will you hand over yourself and your beloved queen to me?"Jungkook grinds his teeth and says we will fight. Jadis shrugged her shoulder and Said "As You Wish ".

Jungkook side army get ready for war. Jadis snap her fingers, causing the Black Demons to become separate monsters. Some are of small height and some are of big height.Some have sharp teeth and some have nails that turn into different and dangerous monsters.

Jungkook shouts ready armies. And his army placed the shield in front of them, took out their weapons and shouted ready.Jungkook and everyone else got off the horse and made a whistle and the horses ran away from there. Army from Jadis's side was moving towards them and Jadis was smiling sitting on the chariot.Jungkook all the hyungs and his soldiers and ran towards the minister soldiers.

Jungkook held Tae's hand and said "stay with me."  Tae nodded and took out his sword.Yoongi pulled Jimin towards him and Ami pulled jhope with her.
The monster directly run towards them and start hitting them with their sharp nails and teeth. Soon they start hearing people scream,Huff sound and steel clutching sounds.

Jungkook and tae looked towards the monster who ran to them Jungkook created a big round fire ball and threw it towards the monster And that creature land on the ground and died. The creature run you taehyung he swings his sword and cut that monster limbs and head who died in instant.

Jimin swinging his swords towards the small monster who making their way to taehyung and jungkook. Yoongi killing the monster using his shadow power he run and kill them in instant.
Rm using his power and making water balls to clear them.and jin fighting with his sword  because  he can't use his power.

Jin have power to heal people and manipulate their minds but shadow who now become a creature don't have braing. And jadis she used black magic. So he can't use his power. Rm also can't reads her minds. And it makes them frustrated.

Ami using his nature power to stop and pull them she crating branches and throns branches to bind them and jhope killing them with their swords. Tae sometimes using his power to kill them.

Mostly monster are killed and jungkook smile looking at that. He watched jadis with smrick in his face. But soon falls he saw her smiling and chanting something. He wides his eyes and look at taehyung. Who killing the monster who trying to hurt tae with his sharp nails.
When he kill it he singh and look beside at jungkook who looking at him wide eyes. Rm jin yoongi jimin ami and jhope ran  towards them and make a circle to protect jungkook and taehyung.

Rm look at jadis he frowned his eyebrows snd look at jungkool and said"what she doing". Jungkook look. At rm and said "which she did before ". Rm look at him wides eyes and look at monster who now recreating by their dead flesh.

All look at that creature's wide eyes they remember Earlier too, in the same way, he had killed the army of Jadis, who were coming back to life, which had cost them a lot of energy and power and After that, they couldn't use much of their power when they fought Jadis.

They look each other and said "what shall we do now ?".....

------------------------------

I am very busy so I have written not too much, I am sorry and  for the late update.I know now this book has become boring but  can't do anything now 😭 because i am sorry busy........ But i am still trying to write more and update more.....