17.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys i need your votes... 🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon tae drift in sleep because of so much crying.

Jk smiles when he is his baby sleeping like a small  baby in his arms.

No one pov.

The sun is peeping through the window looking at two lovely lovers sleeping holding each other very tightly

Jk got up first and started looking at tae with loving eyes he cares his checks and touch his lower lios with so cares.... He feeling so much because his lover is his life are now with him..

Tae started getting up he whined when sun Ray's touching his beautiful eyes.. jk smile softly looking at his baby... Tae hides his face   in jk chest and whines ..jk smile and says"baby wake up late and you have to eat something . You haven't eaten anything since yesterday

Tae slowly opens his eyes and smiles and says"thank you for being with me.   I love you.

Jk was shocked because it was the first time tae said something like that... He is dying to hear these words and started to cry softly...
Tae panicked because his kokkie was crying and he hugged him and said "what happened kokkie , why are you crying did i say something wrong."
Jk said ""no you didn't just ii dyin-g t-o hear tha-t...."".
Tae smile and repeat i love u;i love u; i love u.....
Jk smiled and said love you too and i will love you till the day i die.
Tae also start sobbing because how can he get so much lucky to know that someone is loving him more then anyone can ever do.

Jimin pov.

After talking to suga and after sleeping, I started to understand that whatever I am doing is wrong. I am not even thinking from his side, I am so blinded by his love that I cannot see his pain. I will talk to him and remove all my  misunderstanding.

I think my perspective of watching the devil is wrong. I should stay here and see whether these people will be able to take care of my brother or not. I don't want to take them both away and I won't either I'm just waiting for breakfast when I can talk to tae.

soon i hear the knock at my gate and I was told that breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting. I immediately went to freshen up. And went out towards the dinning room, when I reached it, I saw that Jk and tae are not there , all the rest were serting abd talking to each other Jhope looked at me and said "How is your mood now?"
i just said "i'm ok now" .

Jhope said" maybe you should talk to tae. and you have to understand his point too.
I just nod my head  and i sat in my seat.

Just then jk and tae came. Tai is looking at me: I feel like I can't look at him because I feel bad about how I didn't listen to him yesterday and told him to choose his  favorite people.

He seat beside me and take my hand in his hand and said hyung. And hearing this my eyes started wet , I could not stop myself, I quickly hugged him and started crying and kept saying I'm sorry..

He cares my back abd said its okay hyung its okay...

Soon I stopped my tears and said ""you  can't live without him don't stay away from him ,I will stay with you for a few days and then I will go and say that to everyone in the nation that  everything is fine: You are fine, you stay here, I have no problem in that ok but don't cry; you have to take care  of yourself and you have to come kim nation to meet me and amma and appa they also gonna miss u.

Tae also started crying and said, "Hyung, I will come to meet you,  stop crying, and as long as you want to stay here you can stay , no one will say anything to you"

We both moved away from each other. I looked at Suga he gave such a sweet smile that my heart fluttered.  I started to blushed because the way he looking at me. Then i noticed that all are crying and i said "i am sorry.. let eat our food"

Tae smile and started to eat i watch jk eyes the way he looking at my tae i can feel his kove towards my baby i can feel his care towards my tae ...

I think i can trust him...

____________________________________

Short chapter...

I am sorry for not uploading my story because i am busy with my personal work and i will upload daily but after some time because i am busy now

I know many people are not waiting for the next part, but who is waiting ;sorry for the late update.

And soon we gonna focus on taekook relationship.... You will get lots of fluff and smut also