35.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)

"I love you suga hyung"

No one pov.

When jimin said these 3 words. Suga look towards jimin at wide eyes . He was so shocked when he hear those words.

Jimin look towards suga to find any uneasiness in suga expression.when he doesn't find any . He smiled softly and said "i know it's not good to love the same gender but i  am not able to control myself."

"  I just came to tell Taehyung not to go away from his feelings. And that's where I am coming to tell you my feelings. Ever since I came to know that I love you, my feelings for you are only increasing. Your sweet smile makes my heart skip a beat.Whenever your eyes meet mine, I feel relaxed.I saw Taehyung and Jungkook together and I always wanted to experience this moment with you."

" It's ok if you don't feel the same towards me and i am sure this thing can't make my feelings go away."

He look at suga eyes and panicked because suga have tear in his eyes.

His own eyes  filled with tears when he noticed that his love is crying .

He quickly held suga hand and said "what happened hyung , did i said something wrong..?"

Suga shook his head and held jimin hand tightly he interwined his finger between jimin finger with one hand. He cares jimin checks with other hand. Jimin lean over the touch and suga soflty smile.

Suga said " i love you too jimin ,  from the first day i saw you , your every expression make my heart skip a beat. And who tell you that same gender can't love eachother. Love don't have any gender. Love is feeling which can feel by anyone. Its doesn't depend on gender , age , skin colour, cast and work. I love you jimin and always will, my love never depend on your gender.. my heart always fall of your. "

"Your  smile , your eyes , your lips , nose &, hand everything attracts me towards you. I am always afraid to show my true feelings to you,i am not type pf person who show his true feelings but when its come to you my eyes always scream that i love you"

"You  don't need to imagine all this because now we will do all this as per your permission. so tell me will you be my boyfriend..? "

Jimin smiled and hugged suga tightly and he placed his mouth on suga's necks and said " i will , of course i love to be your boyfriend"

He break hug and look at suga eyes .. both are mesimerized by each other eyes , both eyes holding so much love , affection towards each other.

Soon both started to lean closer and Jimin closed his eyes when he felt both of there nose touching.

He feel warm breath in his lips and unknowingly he licks he lips and make suga more eager to kiss him.

Soon he feel warm lips on his own , for some time both of them doesn't move their lips. Feeling each warm lips. Both of them show their love in kiss..

Soon both them parted and look each other eyes . And suga gand slowly reach jimin waistnand jimin hand snake around suga neck, he cares suga hairs and massaging his head.

Both of them lost in each other that do not whp lean first and soon their lips crashed.

The kiss was fast and they devor each pther lips feel each other saliva . Suga licks jimjn lips and jimin open his mouth , suga enter his tougue and taste jimin coven, he suck jimin tongue like an candy.

Jimin moan between kiss and he hold suga hair tightly. And suga ran his hand in jimin back and his slide his hand inside jimin cloth to feel his naked back.

Jimin hiss when suga cold hand tou h his warm back. both them lost in eachother and forget that they have to take breath.

Soon both them parted snd breathe heavily. They look at each other still breathing heavily.

Suga laughs and Jimin follows in his laughter both of them hugs each other.

Suga care jimin back with such a soft manner he feels jimin warm back in his hand that make him sigh in releave.

Jimin cares suga hairs closing his eyes he feel suga hand in his back he sigh soflty when suga hold tightly.

Jimin  and suga both then having their best moments in their life.

Jimin is happy because he able to confess his true feelings who Killing him .

Suga happy because he able show his true feelings to jimin.

Both of them love eachother so much that they forget that jimin have to leave devil nation........

___________________________________:)

Short chapter......

To make my reader happy in between tense chapters.................:)

Be happy and healthy guys.....

Soon goona post about jhope and army confession.

I am not abounding namjin couple.... And I know you all want some ot7 moments.... I will try to make some....😅