32.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻.

___________________________________:)

Tae and Kook enter their room. Tae looked at kook and  said "now tell me what is this all, what is happening to me?"

No one pov.

Kook looks at tae with so much pain in his eyes he sits on the bed and taps beside him.
Tae understands and sits beside him.

Kook breathed and said " you know that you are having dreams from your past. "

Tae nod his head and kook continued" so You was a female in your previous life." Tae wide his eyes he never knew that he was she in previous life. Kook continues" your name is jieun , she is my childhood friend we live together ,we play together , we make a promise that we will marry each other. When we turn 18 i find her as my mate We marry each other , we are happy in our life. We will always be together she is a good queen ,  but when we turn 20 we found out that she can't get pregnant. She cried, she cried a lot, she considered herself a curse. She breaks herself because of so many taunts she received from our people. She is not able to give me happiness she is not able to give a future king. But i am okay  with anything as long as she is happy, i try my best to calm her down to make her feel happy, but her condition  starts getting worse. She starts spending her time in the library I think she is distracting herself with books, but she starts learning black magic.

She always reads a book that contains black rituals , but I don't know that. Her condition starts getting better and i am very happy for that , my hyungs help her with everything , she starts talking about herself  , her body starts getting healthy.

We start making love she is happy we love each other all night. She started laughing i thought she was okay now but I was very wrong.

When I have to leave my nation. I have some important work in hell , then i found out that she is starting to do black rituals She starts killing many children. i am shocked , i feel devastated. When I found that my jieun is the one who is doing all these things then i lock her up.

I called the elders and I found out that she sold her soul to the witch to get herself pregnant and that witch is trying to bind Jeiun's soul and make him her own. She wants to do some rituals so that our nation becomes hers. She wants to defeat Lucifer. She was torturing Jeiun's soul and her Devil Soul was also being harmed due to which she was unable to get rid of the witch. I tried my best to escape from her but she could not. Me and witch fought with each other but mainly I had not gained my all power at that time. I was weak against her. When she make the last attack. Then Jiyun saved me by taking her attack on herself. Then her soul  came to me once before her death and she apologized to me and said that  i have  to wait for her and she will come to  me next birth. The love that she had stopped giving me, she will give it again, then I put my bead on her body so, when she is born, I will be able to recognise her. And you have fulfilled everything she said to me , now you are able to give me that love. You give me my jieun back to me , I just want you and now you can make me a father too.when her devil soul and your soul get mixed you remember all our memories.

Kook said all this and but when he looked towards Tae he widened his eyes,  because tae looked at him with teary eyes which filled with anger he held tae hand but tae gruk his hand and he get up from bed and said"you want your jieun back not me , you always want your jieun not me. You love me or your jieun?. You always  think of me as jieun but not as me. When we make love you think about jieun right?. You think i am here to fulfill your jieun promises really kook huh.... I agree that i fall for you because we have a connection but i love as taehyung not as jieun. oh god how could you do this to me you never loved me. You always loved your jieun right? When her devil soul comes to mine. I will become fully jieun, this is what you wanted from the beginning.

Kook try to hold tae hand but tae back away from kook. Kook try to said something but tae show him his palm and said "don't try to speak, now please you break me enough. I am sorry for what happened in the past but now I don't want to become your jieun i am sorry."

And he leave kook alone. Kook fall on his knee and start crying.... No, i love you as taehyung. you are my jieun and you are also my taehyung. Like you, I liked you only because of the connection we have  but now I like you only Taehyung. You and her don't have any comparisons. i love you please don't leave me again i am sorry........... Kook said while crying....

___________________________________:(

You tell me whether what Tae did was right?

And what kook did was right ?

enough fluff now let's cry a little...😭

Please votes guys i don't have votes compare to reader i have....... 6.02k reads but just 220 votes.... Please guys votes if you liking my book..........

Thank you ...

Guys give this book some love too