58.

Please ignore the mistake 🙏🏻.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻.......*puppy eyes* 🥺

(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡

Jungkook pov.

We reach the medical room. I quickly ran towards the doctor and asked ... "where is ami and others." The doctor bowed his head and said " miss ami is inside this room *show pointing his hand*.

i nod my head and ran inside the room. I see ami is sitting on the bed and the doctor is treating her wounds. I ran to her and cup his checks with my hands and said " you okay?, Where have you been for so long?.. "

She smiled and said " I lost my way and got injured on my head and leg due to which I was not able to walk and oppa , i am okay now. "..
Tae comes and hugs her and starts scolding her softly i smile because he is treating her softly and scolding her. She smiles hearing all the scolding.

She cleared her throat and said "tae tae i am okay now ,iam sorry na please don't scold me. See i am hurt"..she made a pout on her face i laughed at her and she glared at me. I shook my head and then i noticed one boy was sitting on the other bed. I looked at him confusedly and asked ami " who is he?.." she smiled and said "he is the one who saved and helped me oppa he let me stay with him for 2 days and treat my wounds.." i smiled and went towards him and he bowed his head i stopped him and said "thank you for saving her "...

He smiled and said " its my duty to help everyone yours majesty.. " i smiled and asked him " what your name ? "...

He smile and said " kai" ... I nod my head and just going to ask more questions but ami interrupt me i look at her raised eyebrows because she never interrupt me when i sm talking she is very well mannered girl. Jin always scold her when she try to interrupt someone but now she doing it.

She laugh and said "oppa, he help me so much. He such a great guy let him stay here for some time"...

I smiled and said "of course he helped my little sister he can stay here as much he wants."... Ami smile and look at kai . They both smrik but hide it soon when tae said "ami let me take you to your room and jungkook you can take*point at kai*him to guest room."..

I smile and nod my head and call one guard he come at bow i nod my head and said " please take him to guest room and give him necessary things. "...

Guards and smile at kai he tell him follow him they went out from he room i sigh and walk towards ami room.

But in middle i saw tae coming towards me. I smile and he hug me i put my hand on his waist and he sigh in relief i calmly move my hand on his back.

He move his head and put his chin on my chest. I smile at his cute action. He sniffed cutely and said, "what about jhope hyung?"...

I gently ran my fingers in his hair and said "we will find him, okay..." He nod his and hug me tightly.i carry him on towards our room and put him on our bed. I think yoongi hyung take jimin to his room. I chuckled when i see he is sleeping with mouth open.

I careful lay him down on the bed and kiss his forehead. I went to wardrobe and take out my night clothes. I hurriedly change my clothes and lay beside tae..

I pull him closer and he cutely cuddle me . I smile and peck his checks and whisper "i love you"... He smile in his sleep i laugh quietly and hug him closer.

Yoongi pov.

When tae told me that jimin need me i quickly ran towards taekook bedroom. I slowly open the door and went inside. I sigh when i see jimin is wide awake and watchind the ceiling. He sense my presence and look at me. I went to him and pick him up in bridal style. He gasp and tightly hug me.

I smile and went towards our own room. I gently lay jimin on our bed and change my clothes he watch mr whole time with red checks. I chuckled and lay beside him and he put his head on my chest he sigh. I cares his hair to make him sleep.

After some moment i hear his cute snore. I smile and kiss his forehead. I was about to sleep but some sound drew my attention towards my window.I lifted Jimin's head and gently placed his head on his pillow and got up to check. I looked carefully to see where that sound was coming from. Then I saw a black shadow I jumped from the window and landed on the ground i slowly started walking towards the shadow.

As soon as I reached the place where I had seen the shadow, I saw nothing. I looked here liberal and went a little further and checked everything After checking thoroughly, I was about to go inside my palace when I heard some sound and as soon as I turned back I heard some noise.Someone attacked me and I immediately took out my magic sword and started attacking him.

That black shadow was about to run away when I came in front of that thing and attacked him with my sword.As soon as my sword touched him, he made an ear-bleeding noise, I took close my eyes and ear and turned some step back. I shook my head and opened my eyes to see that black shadow on the ground and slowly disappeared.

I looked here generously and ran inside my palace Whatever this thing was, it was not from here, this is the second time I have seen it.The first time I saw this was when we fought that witch.there were many such people with her Hasn't she come back yet?Many such questions are running in my mind I need to know soon This thing is not good for Jungkook and Taehyung Whatever this thing is: I have to find out about it I immediately went to the library and When I reached there I saw that the door is locked. I kicked the door and whispered some curse words and started walking towards my meeting room.Because there is also a small library maybe i can find out something.

By by...............................